Have I been Scammed?

Feel free to get outside the box here.
greglane

Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:52 am

Yesterday I received an email from Totally Electric Guitars offering me a black Friday 50% off. I responded and tried to purchase three lesson packages but neither MasterCard or Paypal would process the order saying the "Vendor Account Invalid". I have been unable to get a response from TEG which made me wonder if TEG still exists and whether this was valid offer and have I been scammed.

Has anyone else had the same problem?

Sorry to put it on TG but I am unable to contact TEG.

Greg

TGNesh

Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:22 am

Hi Greg,

I'm sorry you've been experiencing difficulties, but I don't think you have been scammed. I'd suggest to contact [email protected].

Hopefully they'll get back to you soon. (The Americans are celebrating the holiday season, right? :dry: )

Good luck and thanks for your patience.

Best to you,

Vanessa

greglane wrote:
Yesterday I received an email from Totally Electric Guitars offering me a black Friday 50% off. I responded and tried to purchase three lesson packages but neither MasterCard or Paypal would process the order saying the "Vendor Account Invalid". I have been unable to get a response from TEG which made me wonder if TEG still exists and whether this was valid offer and have I been scammed.

Has anyone else had the same problem?

Sorry to put it on TG but I am unable to contact TEG.

Greg

greglane

Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:52 pm

Thanks Vanessa

Glad to hear it's a valid offer.

Happy Holiday

Greg

tgjameela

Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:48 pm

Hi Greg,

Thanks for reaching out and my apologies for the error!

I did some digging in the back room and whatever broke down is unfortunately beyond my technical capacity, I have escalated this issue to our dev manager to correct. Don't worry you have not be scammed and the order was not submitted.

We definitely appreciate your interest in the TEG lessons, and we'll let you know as soon as the cart is back in order so you can take advantage of this sale.

If you have any questions for us please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks for your patience!
Jameela

greglane

Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:52 am

Thanks Jameela

Happy holiday from Aus
Greg

tgjameela

Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:01 am

Hi Greg,

Thanks again for your patience!

We have gotten the issue with TEG resolved and you can now take advantage of the Black Friday/Cyber Monday special.

For those of you reading this and are interested in expanding into Electric Guitar, head over to http://totallyelectricguitars.com/

You can save 50% off on all lessons from now until Monday with the coupon code 50OFF.

Happy Holidays!
Jameela

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic