navigating the site

Feel free to get outside the box here.
davesnothere

Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:39 am

I like to listen to Neil's "On the Beat" where, like this latest one, he sometimes refers to things on the forum. Sometimes it sounds interesting but I may or may not succeed in finding what he refers to. When I go to "Main Forum", it does not seem to be ordered in any chronological way. Perhaps a tutorial on navigating the site would be helpful to those of us who are not top-notch in computer skills or highly familiar with how to find stuff. By the way, I've been a member since almost Day One but still don't use much of the site, in some cases because it is just to difficult to find things. The tutorial would be great for folks like us or also members who are relatively new to the site.
Thanks,
Pete Burkard
Sarasota, Fl

neverfoundthetime

Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:49 am

Hey Pete, try just clicking around. The forum is certainly ordered chronologically. Click on RECENT POST and you'll see all. On the right side at the top there are numbers of pages you can go back in time chronologically to look for anything you want.... if you have an idea of when :)

Otherwise top left is MASTER MENU... all the lessons are ordered alphabetically.

Chris

davesnothere

Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:58 am

Thanks, Chris!
Pete

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic