Jim Croce

AcousticAl

Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:18 am

Loved that groove, Kev! You got it down cold!

Thanks for sharing.

TGNesh

Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:39 pm

You're SO cool Kev'!! Very very nice and great to see you again, alive and kicking! ;) :P

dekotaj

Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:49 am

Thanks Jay. It was nice to see you back posting again. It's been awhile. Boys must be keeping you really hopping this days. Be good sir

Hey J. Thanks for taking time to watch. I hope to see you posting soon. Would really enjoy seeing you show us where your playing is these days. Neil is looking for some new song to do a lesson on. If his dose a lesson on AGES by Jim. We can race to see who can get it posted first?? The best to you and yours this holiday season.

Mr Daryl. Thank you!!! It has been some time. Just don't have time these day to learn New songs like I use to. The very very best to you and the family this holiday season. And for the Drums,just having some fun.

Awww, Darn Sis,sorry about that. But thanks Al for saying something. I did not realize it had to be seeing on the tube. Must have got something wrong.Surprising. Sound like you have some songs in the works. Would enjoy watching you play as always. Hugs to you and Sue, Have a happy holiday Sis.

dekotaj

Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:07 am

Say Al whats up. Thanks for watching and the help with playing the video. It was you and Mark, then Jay and Rick posting that makes a guy feel like giving back.And lets not forget the TG jukebox Buddy.Looking forward to you and Miss Al doing the blues song she was hopping for.

TGVanessa wrote:
Very very nice and great to see you again, alive and kicking! ;) :P
Hi Nessa. Will not sure about the kicking part. But the alive part, I think the Lord every day for just one more day to spend with Lisa and Abel. Great work by the way on all the lesson your doing.Thank you for that.Hope you took time to enjoy the holidays.The very best Ness.

daryl

Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:55 pm

dekotaj wrote:
Thanks Jay. It was nice to see you back posting again. It's been awhile. Boys must be keeping you really hopping this days. Be good sir

Hey J. Thanks for taking time to watch. I hope to see you posting soon. Would really enjoy seeing you show us where your playing is these days. Neil is looking for some new song to do a lesson on. If his dose a lesson on AGES by Jim. We can race to see who can get it posted first?? The best to you and yours this holiday season.

Mr Daryl. Thank you!!! It has been some time. Just don't have time these day to learn New songs like I use to. The very very best to you and the family this holiday season. And for the Drums,just having some fun.

Awww, Darn Sis,sorry about that. But thanks Al for saying something. I did not realize it had to be seeing on the tube. Must have got something wrong.Surprising. Sound like you have some songs in the works. Would enjoy watching you play as always. Hugs to you and Sue, Have a happy holiday Sis.
You've got a rock band in the making. Just GREAT!

jimi40

Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:11 pm

Really enjoyed that, thank you! You made it look easy, which it definitely is not. I love messin around with this song.

michelew

Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:08 am

That was fun Kev! I love the muted rhythm you got driving that bus.

You and Jim C are a match made in heaven.

Al - thanks. I saw the sign, but it wasn't working on any of my devices until I tried my mac.

Cool. If you get the urge to post another soon, don't fight it Kev. :)

Shel

MarkM

Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:50 am

Looks like I missed the opportunity to see these Kevin. (seems like to took these video's down) My loss for sure. I'm sure they were great.

MarkM

BobR

Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:30 pm

Hi Kev,

I finally got to see this. Very nicely done. I also see you have a up and coming drummer too :)

Bob

willem

Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:31 pm

You really got that groove Kevin,,,

Did you know the guitar is an percussion instrument,,?

Willem

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic