Response to Brown Eyed Girl by Brad

TGNeil

Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:03 pm

This is like losing all your clothes in a busy stadium or shopping center :unsure:

Anyhow just after some feedback of how the progress is going and tips or future direction, I have been here TG a week and this is lesson 5 of beginners course. Not one of my favourite songs but still fun! been learning off the net for past 14mths so I'm not sure if I am on track or should be further along after that amount of time? let me know

thanks
Brad

rapsidy

Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:32 am

Hello Neil

I am just blown away that you would take the time to help. I really appreciate it and will put in to practise all your advice. Learning guitar is the hardest thing I have ever done, I never understood how hard it was or would be. There are plenty of times that self doubt comes in, but I am going to keep perservering. Thank you once again.

Brad

jayswett

Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:54 am

rapsidy wrote:
Learning guitar is the hardest thing I have ever done, I never understood how hard it was or would be. There are plenty of times that self doubt comes in, but I am going to keep perservering.
Brad
The guitar is definitely NOT for those who desire instant gratification. That's for sure.

suziko

Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:18 am

I agree. I also started learning to play piano as an adult, and I progressed so much faster on that then I have on guitar. Guitar is very complicated and much more physically challenging. But it's also way cooler :)

neverfoundthetime

Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:55 am

No doubt about it, guitar playing is not for wimps! Great thing about it is, that if you keep at it, it's a skill for life and something that (with a little help from TG and friends) just keeps getting better and better...

thereshopeyet

Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:59 pm

I was looking over the beginning lessons uploaded on TG and spotted that Brown Eyed Girl was among the first.

I enjoyed watching this review by Neil of Brad's (Rapsidy) playing Brown Eyed Girl.

This is a fun song, I didn't realise till Willem pointed me toward it in the Forum :ohmy:
Only a few years later !! :blush:

As suggested in the forum, to try and play Brown Eyed Girl in primary open keys, I put together this Pdf for Brown Eyed Girl in Keys of C D E G A and F for friendly key and F for Fun !

TheresHopeYet :dry:

Please don't include this attachment in any quotes within the forum to prevent cluttering topic with duplication Also, it may contain errors, if so please let me know, thanks.
http://www.totallyguitars.com/images/fb ... AND_F_.zip

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic