Collaboration: Have You Ever - Brandi Carlile - cover by the Time Zone Zombies & Corina

crieniecat

Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:51 am

As their first and truest (self appointed :P :laugh: ) fan, it is always a great honor to be asked for a TZZ project.
Besides the fun and rewarding energy this gives me it is a joy to see the song and video develop. Really Shel and David know their business and are a perfect team.
Even when miles apart from each other :silly: one up, the other then at the downside somewhere on the face of the earth, these two people are always smiling when developing another original or cover :kiss:

Big shout out to you two! Those TZZ badges are polished and shining brightly for you B)
Oh and a sweet cats purrr for those lovely doggies. So much fun to watch and maybe main part of an original song lyric soon? ;)

Thanks everyone for responding so generous and lovely to this Incredible fun collab with one of my most favourite bands; The Time Zone Zombies!! B)
Cheers
Corina :kiss:

michelew

Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:38 pm

Corina... you're the sweetest.

:kiss: :kiss:

auntlynnie

Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:04 am

Wow, Michele, Corina, and David,
A great job all around - instruments, vocals, video - I love getting to see you all performing while listening. You all make it look effortless. Just fantastic!
Lynn

jayswett

Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:47 am

Fabulous!!!!!

dekotaj

Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:05 am

michelew wrote:
Hey everyone,

It's been a while, but we're back with another cover; Have You Ever by Brandi Carlile. And we invited the wonderful Corina to join us again.

We do have some originals in planning stages. I guess we're having too much fun covering other people's songs for the moment.

We hope you enjoy it.

Thanks

Michele
Bravo!
Wow everyone, what a real joy to watch. Sis you sure do seem to be having a real good time putting all these video together.
The very best to you all. Thanks for sharing and look forward to seeing TZZ again soon.
Kev

michelew

Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:36 pm

Lynn, Jay and Kev,

Thanks so much for your wonderful responses. They mean the world to us and make the whole recoding thing worthwhile. I'm really glad you enjoyed this one.

The mustacheoed zombie is obviously being very shy and humble, rather than stepping forward and taking a bow for his part in this project. Well those of you who've met him in person know how quiet he is; such a man of few words ... right?! :P ;) :silly:

Thanks again everyone. We hope to post the next TZZ project a little sooner than the last one; ... once we can work out which one to focus on. :)

M of TZZ

davidrfinn99165

Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:59 am

Haha shel... i was just letting you and corina take all the credit for this one.... i didn't do much other than sit in while you two brought it on home.... great fun as always of course....

ah the next one...hmm focus......

thx everyone !
/ david

AndyT

Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:40 pm

HI All, Love, love, love this! Thank you for posting!! Lisa

spinland

Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:58 pm

Hi, Lisa! Welcome to the TARGET fun! :side:

Mark

michelew

Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:21 pm

lchris9066557 wrote:
HI All, Love, love, love this! Thank you for posting!! Lisa
Lisa, firstly a big hello from Sydney.

It's great receiving such an enthusiastic response to our video. Thank you so much. And I personally feel absolutely honored that it was your very first post on the TG forum. Of course that could have just been a coincidence but I'm running with it. :) :)

It would be great to learn a little about you. If you're up for it, why don't you start a new thread and tell us a bit about yourself. There's an Introduce yourself section on the menu. Here

http://www.totallyguitars.com/forum/84- ... -here.html

That way your story won't get lost in this thread and people will see it.

It would be great to know what your music and guitar adventure looks like so far, where you're from, what brought you to TG, music taste and anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself.

Have fun and I hope we see you uploading something at some point.

Cheers.

Michele from Sydney

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic