On Progess or Parking lot

When we launch a feature you will hear about it here..
juanlla

Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:47 pm

Matt ( I guess you take care of the site)

I was wondering if there is a way to keep an easy access list of either the lessons you are working or the ones that you see coming up and you want to put in a parking lot.

What happens to me is that sometimes I'm working on a lesson and get stacked, but had made progress, while I may have a couple ones at the same time where Im at a stage of learning the cords.
There are also other lessons that I see coming up and would like to put in the parking lot, cause I may not remember in the future.

If there is a way of currently doing it or if you are looking for ways to improve the site, this might be a " nice to have.."

Now that I'm in the mood of asking... And not close to christmas yet..:-) I would like to have a project tracking style of chart, where I could keep track of the learning progress. I do have an excel where I tag the lessons like: Good enough, Practicing, Almost there; Learning, Basics and PArking lot...
It helps me keep organized.

Sorry to bother you with this, but its Sunday night and my fingertips ache after practicing "Thick as a brick" riff a couple hundred times (Niel said "even a thousand", but that's beyond my reach)

Bye,
Juan :side:

sbutler

Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:41 pm

Juan, there may be an easy way to get what your looking for. If when in a lesson that you like, you scroll down down down, to the bottom. You'll see a little message that says, Save to your favorites. Click and save.

Then within the column on the left, the master column, about 2/3's of the way down, you'll see My Favorites on the menu list. Click that and your to your garage where you parked your lessons.

Scott

juanlla

Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:37 pm

Scott,
Thanks for that. It's exactly what I was looking for !!!

I owe you one...

sbutler

Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:06 pm

No worry's .

Ask any time.

Scott

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic