Where's Wallgo

When we launch a feature you will hear about it here..
AndyT

Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:45 pm

I also miss the 'Recent Activity' section. Cast my vote for putting it back.

TGMike

Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:23 pm

Just to make sure we are, or are not on the same page ;) ...

Are you all talking about you are all missing the recent activities the same one that is currently on the homepage and the one that is a little further down on the left of community page?

I am guessing when we took out the right column one you didn't know where to look. Just confirm for me that is what you are looking for. It will help us as well are looking at some changes now.

Thanks TG Family

Mike

AndyT

Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:43 pm

It used to be that when we updated our 'status' it would show up on the right hand side. That's what I miss. You could have a conversation in there if you wanted to. But it was great for keeping up with side comments and updates on new posts.

neverfoundthetime

Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:16 pm

Yes Mike, that's what I mean. As Andy says we were using it like an instant messenger at times and we felt more one-the-ball with it's original placement.
Hi Chris
I never used the wasll much but it's obvious most here did..... but....
Shouldn't you copy and paste this into a Support Ticket..... will TGMike see it here?

Just a thought

Thereshopeyet
I knew Mike's paying attention and I wondered if others missed it too.

michelew

Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:24 pm

The right column and other stuff that used to be on the profile page used to tell you all the activities that your friends were doing. Photos, comments on photos, group activity, things in addition to the activities listed on the home page activity log. Either everyone is doing much less of that sort of thing (or none) or the activity log has changed. I'm not sure why the activity list even bothers to list the forum activity since it is so easy to get an update on forum activity by going there. It's the other site activity that is more difficult to keep up on and that's the stuff where notification has been reduced.

These requests might seem strange as it is a guitar learning site. But, the social side of things does keep me connected and engaged and motivated to do more and learn more guitar-wise. I'm assuming other members feel the same.

ta

Michele

TGMatt

Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:12 pm

I promise u guys we are working on it, this community change is still in development ...and we will improve it ..

michelew

Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:54 pm

Great. Thanks Matt.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic