TG Wiki Band Pages

When we launch a feature you will hear about it here..
TGMike

Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:39 pm

Hi,

Today we are proud to announce our newest community addition the TG Wiki Band Pages. This new feature allows TARGET Members to create and edit wiki pages for any bands we have on the site. The pages are viewable by anyone! So come on you fanatics get in there and let's get this cranking! It is fun and easy to use. We hope you enjoy the newest edition to Totally Guitars... Special Thanks to Chas and Tovo for jumping in on this and getting Eric Clapton and Fleetwood Mac pages started.

With this new feature you can recall and share some of the best memories you have due to your favorite bands and add to the history and facts about them as well. First concert? Bumped into them somewhere once? Tell us your story and help us build the coolest band pages ever!

Enjoy,
Mike

TGMatt

Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:50 pm

Just and update to this folks..

Please use your own voice, add humor, heck add an opinion, this needs a flavor, the TG flavor, not the stiffness of wikipedia, feel free to imprint your perosnality on this, it will make it more fun and interesting for all of us..

So go forth pick a band or artist or two you love and get the ball rolling

Cheers

Matt

TGMike

Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:48 pm

Glad you mentioned the fun and personal touch to these. Music brings us back to so many parts of our life. I just updated the Pearl Jam page with some personal comments about them.

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... html?cmd=0

willem

Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:52 am

This is great and maybe i can refresh my memories.

neverfoundthetime

Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:23 am

Great idea guys!

.... I'm going to have give to up sleep so's I can make an entry or two :-).

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic