>> Announcing Target "Lite" - The newest way to access lessons..

When we launch a feature you will hear about it here..
TGMatt

Fri May 20, 2011 2:57 pm

Greetings all.

This is something I have pondered for 6 months and we had initiated a couple of months ago to help folk who maybe want to take advantage of a new entry point ...we call it Target "Lite"

It is designed to offer a lower price point to lessons on a consistent basis , taking into account changes in the economy and so on...it also is our way to address a couple of recent forum posts for people who were looking for a cheaper access point in times of struggle..

In a nutshell..

The new TARGET Lite Program gives members access to two TARGET Lessons a month for one low price. For each month you stay in the program you can add another two while retaining previous months lessons added.

You can access this presently by hitting the join Target button, Target Lite button will be added shortly

Below is a video from Neil introducing it and also an instruction video on how to access lessons.

Chasplaya

Fri May 20, 2011 3:08 pm

You guys are something else!! What customer service, magnificient.

haoli25

Fri May 20, 2011 3:38 pm

Chasplaya wrote:
You guys are something else!! What customer service, magnificient.

Yeah, what Chas said. You guys are just too much! With all of the caring you guys show toward your members, it is little wonder this site has grown into the absolute best place for guitar lessons on the internet. Thank you and BRAVO!

tovo

Fri May 20, 2011 4:07 pm

Great initiative. I am of the opinion that Target already represented fantastic value for money, but this is great for those hit hard by tough times.

AndyT

Sun May 22, 2011 4:17 am

Too Totally Awesome!!
Just one question as I go to signup....
Does that include the Target section of the forum also?

FRYBABY !! No stalling now. Get signed up!

frybaby

Mon May 23, 2011 8:10 am

You beat me to the punch. I was going check with you on your response to Target Light, but my weekend got derailed... plumbing problems.
I am always amazed and impressed at the length the Target Team goes to fill the need of it members.
for time indefinite, but beggars cant be choosers.

I am anxious to see the response to your question about Target forum access.

Now my only obstacle is to get my wife to agree to use the credit card on line. She is dead set against it, but I am working on a plan

Finally what will be your first two songs ?

TGMatt

Mon May 23, 2011 11:58 am

No access to the Target forum
No student reviews
No access to TG live

AndyT

Mon May 23, 2011 12:12 pm

Oh well. It IS the Lite version after all. Still a great deal.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic