>> New feature - Follow the TG banner world tour on the community map

When we launch a feature you will hear about it here..
TGMatt

Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:00 pm

Anyone can track the progress of the TG banner as it crosses the globe, select community World map from left menu, select the banner progress only, deselect members so it only shows the banner progress and then voila, you can zoom in or out, grab map and scroll across etc...

Below is a quick video to show you how

Make sure you tweet , like, facebook post , google plus this trip , share this adventure..

Cheers

Matt

. Image

. Image

Chasplaya

Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:15 pm

Now that is really cool. However, I seem to have dropped of the face of the earth lol. I used to be on map but not anymore, I updated my address (hasn't changed though) and still not there!

Lavallee

Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:21 pm

It would be a good time for everybody to update their name on the community map. You only have to update your profile (I am not saying this for you Chas) and have your city/state/country.

Then you can see it in the menu on the left : In COMMUNITY FEATURES then COMMUNITY WORLD MAP

Marc

Chasplaya

Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:39 pm

Lavallee wrote:
It would be a good time for everybody to update their name on the community map. You only have to update your profile (I am not saying this for you Chas) and have your city/state/country.

Then you can see it in the menu on the left : In COMMUNITY FEATURES then COMMUNITY WORLD MAP

Marc
Good thinking Marc.

At least NZ is still on the map that's something.

haoli25

Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:41 pm

....I thought we could just send it to the North Island and ask, "Where's the Scot?" :laugh:

willem

Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:43 pm

Chasplaya wrote:
Lavallee wrote:

Marc
Good thinking Marc.

At least NZ is still on the map that's something.

You must put your chip in Chas.......you know how it goes with satelite....i am also not on the members map,,on the banner map yeah but i recieved also my chip

tombo1230

Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:12 pm

Chasplaya wrote:
Now that is really cool. However, I seem to have dropped of the face of the earth lol. I used to be on map but not anymore, I updated my address (hasn't changed though) and still not there!
Me too.

Tom N.

Chasplaya

Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:24 pm

haoli25 wrote:
....I thought we could just send it to the North Island and ask, "Where's the Scot?" :laugh:
Now that'll work :P

thereshopeyet

Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:32 pm

Thanks

TGMike

Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:19 pm

If you update your info it should not just all of the sudden appear. We are most likely running a schedule to pull updates at different intervals. I just can't remember right now what the programmer set it to. I'll check in on it Monday at the latest to make sure any updates are pushed into the map.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic