>> New feature - Follow the TG banner world tour on the community map

When we launch a feature you will hear about it here..
willem

Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:28 am

TGMike wrote:
If you update your info it should not just all of the sudden appear. We are most likely running a schedule to pull updates at different intervals. I just can't remember right now what the programmer set it to. I'll check in on it Monday at the latest to make sure any updates are pushed into the map.

It IS REALLY STRANGE,IN THE BEGINNING WHEN THE MAP CAME OUT AND I UPDATE MY PROFILE I WAS THERE AND NOW I AM OFF..

neverfoundthetime

Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:03 am

Chasplaya wrote:
haoli25 wrote:
....I thought we could just send it to the North Island and ask, "Where's the Scot?" :laugh:
Now that'll work :P

That would work here! If something was addressed only with my name and Switzerland, it would reach me within about 2 days.
As like Tiger, I'm the only one (with my name)!
They'd just do a Tel-search and would locate me in 5 seconds flat.

Chasplaya

Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:15 am

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Chasplaya wrote:
haoli25 wrote:
....I thought we could just send it to the North Island and ask, "Where's the Scot?" :laugh:
Now that'll work :P

That would work here! If something was addressed only with my name and Switzerland, it would reach me within about 2 days.
As like Tiger, I'm the only one (with my name)!
They'd just do a Tel-search and would locate me in 5 seconds flat.
I can just see it...

Swiss Postal office worker to other worker 'Who is this Chris Neverfoundthe time?'

'Oh easy, thats that old fella who plays ping pong and punishes our ears with his guitar playing and attempts at yodelling! worse than the dog bites you know!'

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic