TG Podcast Channel Now Open On iTunes - Put us in your pocket.

When we launch a feature you will hear about it here..
TGMike

Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:19 pm

Hi Everyone,

Totally Guitars now has its very own podcast channel on iTunes! Take TG wherever you go on your iPhone, iPod, iPad and more.

Currently there is one podcast uploaded. The file is of a previous weekly news and the file size is huge! Our next entries will be much smaller in file size.

Can you help us out? If you like the new podcast channel can you please leave us a review? The more activity a channel gets the faster new content gets published. Currently it takes a week minimum to see anything submitted to apple published.

Here is the link which will lead you into iTunes. http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/tota ... d519276594

Once we have enough reviews and activity we can upload a lot of different types of content for everyone to enjoy on a regular basis.

Thanks,
Mike

jayswett

Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:46 pm

What will be on this ipod channel? Lessons?

TGMike

Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:01 pm

Hi,

We will be adding a mix of different content types from the site. You could see free lessons, tips, and more.

Mike

jayswett

Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:42 am

You were right. It took a while to download. I didn't realize it was going to be a video podcast, not just an audio podcast. That should have been obvious, I guess. Looking forward to seeing more.

trix606

Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:26 am

Sounds good. What would really be cool would be an app that lets target members view lessons on the iPad. I currently can't get Flow player to run on my iPad. I know its flash and the iPad doesn't do that, but I thought I read somewhere that there is a Flow player version that uses HTML5.
Watching lessons at lunch on my iPad would be awesome.

AcousticAl

Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:31 am

trix606 wrote:
Sounds good. What would really be cool would be an app that lets target members view lessons on the iPad. I currently can't get Flow player to run on my iPad. I know its flash and the iPad doesn't do that, but I thought I read somewhere that there is a Flow player version that uses HTML5.

You should be able to watch the lessons on your iPad. We've been able to do that for a while..
From what I remember- Matt, Mike & the team had to jump through some major hoops to do it..

unclewalt

Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:35 am

I watch lessons on my iPhone sometimes - they work on iOS.

TGMike

Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:50 pm

trix606 wrote:
The iPad, iPhone usage is a little tricky. You have to click any lesson part 2 times at first on any lesson you want to play. Then everything will work right after that on the lesson you selected.

Put a support ticket in if you can't get it to work.

Thanks,
Mike

gavind1

Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:47 am

Hi Mike. Any tips on how to get this easier today? I mean an easier way other than what was suggested above?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic