Promoting New Site

When we launch a feature you will hear about it here..
dtaylor

Thu May 14, 2020 1:19 pm

I had an idea to boost activity and uptake on the new site by having a free all-access pass for all members and new sign-ups for 24 hours; I think there's real value in allowing everyone a peek into what each lesson contains so you know exactly what you're getting before you buy. I think it would definitely increase the number of single lessons purchased, and also the number of users realising the value of a Target membership as opposed to purchasing all the lessons they're interested in.

A few well-directed and produced YouTube ads to get as many eyes on the site on the chosen day would pay off in spades, especially with so many guitar players with time on their hands nowadays... just a thought. ;)

TGNeil

Thu May 14, 2020 3:55 pm

Hey Dean,

Thanks for the message and thoughts. I have passed it on to the brass as I know they are already working on some things along those lines.

Stay safe,

Neil

pjroberts

Fri May 22, 2020 10:15 pm

Hi Neil - New site is looking good. Where is the site feedback forum/page? I’d like to recommend one essential, which is a site search tool, especially in songs section. Key criteria are artist and title for songs (or even the list by artist worked well), and then similar search tool for techniques, styles, theory, tunings, etc.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic