IGC Warm Up #2

TG started our International Guitar Camp in 2013 and now are hosting two each year, our Spring Camp at the end of April and our Fall Camp in early September.
willem

Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:39 am

TGNeil wrote:
willem wrote:
TGVanessa wrote:
I asked him again, just now. did you check on Youtube itself?

It always sends me to you tube,,
Hey Willem,

I added a second one to the original post that might work. Let me know if you can see the second one.

Neil
Hi Neil,,thx,,did not work,pity..but you are busy enough so let it rest..

I think its a sort of blocking problem..I get into that when I have more time...

It is possible to hide my IP addres or unblock videos that are not available in my country but I don't want spent time on that now..

Willem

neverfoundthetime

Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:12 am

Yeah, must have that California mountain-retreat withdrawal fever...

michelew wrote:
You're sounding pretty sick to me Chris.

I reckon you need a week of warm sunshine, good vibrations and many laughs. Hey I believe there's a camp on that will provide all of that and more. Go for it. Just don't tell customs you're there for Neil Hogan's guitar camp. :)

Maybe Neil and Doug can help you do a recording that really does justice to your BSG.

:)

willem

Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:12 am

willem wrote:
TGNeil wrote:
willem wrote:
TGVanessa wrote:

It always sends me to you tube,,
Hey Willem,

I added a second one to the original post that might work. Let me know if you can see the second one.

Neil
Hi Neil,,thx,,did not work,pity..but you are busy enough so let it rest..

I think its a sort of blocking problem..I get into that when I have more time...

It is possible to hide my IP addres or unblock videos that are not available in my country but I don't want spent time on that now..

Willem

Well that was simple and I don't even know how I managed,,,,I watched it now but not the normal way..I got to hide or something like that,,hope other vids will go the normal way..

You two play very well together,,,Ness orange is good you should have worn that at the airport,,aha,,,thanks for the wishes to be there

How was the BBQ?

Vanessa I think what you mean by those instrumentals,,,making a singin song a instrumental you don't like that much but if its only a instrumental made as one you like it most?

Willem

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic