TotallyVocals - Jim Bruno Joins IGC Staff!

TG started our International Guitar Camp in 2013 and now are hosting two each year, our Spring Camp at the end of April and our Fall Camp in early September.
TGNeil

Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:03 pm

Hi Gang,

I just got off the phone with my buddy Jim Bruno from TotallyVocals.com and am thrilled to announce that he will be joining us at IGC 2015. Jim will run a session or two on singing tips and techniques geared for guitar players, which I would guess will be of interest to a few of you. He may even bring his colleague Frank and explore and demonstrate classic harmonies, like The Everly Brothers made famous. We are still in brainstorming mode on the best use of his incredible talents and we will keep the updates rolling in. In the meantime check out some of the latest happenings over at TV: The TV Weekly Updates

Neil

Music Junkie

Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:12 pm

Neil:

What a great addition that will be. I know there were a few of us who were talking about singing last year.

I was also very glad to hear that Dave and Doug were returning as well. Great guys.

Thanks for the continuing hard work on what is becoming a yearly highlight for so many of us.

Jason

TGNesh

Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:54 am

That's just réally AWESOME!!!!! What a perfect addition to the already fantastic staff! :cheer:

neverfoundthetime

Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:45 am

That is a nice addition.... pretty cool!

cwardm

Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:16 am

Very exciting B) I just signed up for TotallyVocals last week, and I already feel like its an amazing program (I especially enjoyed the "Fly on the Wall" with Neil as the vocal student :P You guys are the best!

bobabraham19

Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:30 am

Wow, awesome. Great idea for the camp!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic