IGC 2015-Attendees???

TG started our International Guitar Camp in 2013 and now are hosting two each year, our Spring Camp at the end of April and our Fall Camp in early September.
Music Junkie

Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:13 am

plantman wrote:
Great News, Glad you could make all the arrangements. looking forward to another great weekend.
Chan
Thanks, Chan, we do have an amazing time. I am very glad I was able to work it out as well. Time to organize the binders again...lol

Jason

TGNesh

Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:17 am

Jay and Jason, SO glad to hear you guys will be able to make it, can't wait!! :cheer:

(btw: This list is far from complete, since not everyone has chimed in here.)

1 BobR
2 BobA/decided
3 Wiley
4 David
5 Jill
6 Chris/planning
7 Jeff/decided
8 Ron B.
9 Tom G.
10 Kevin
11Marc W.
12 Ron B.
13 Dan (Wrench)
14 Ted
15 Andy
16 Robb
17 Lynn
18 Chan
19 Jason
20 Jay

wrench

Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:55 am

jayswett wrote:
Just signed up this morning, so add me to the list.

I am flying into and out of San Fran airport, and did rent a car, so if anyone needs a ride, let me know. I believe I am getting in Sept 2nd at 2 pm or so and leaving Sunday at 1. Something like that.
Jay, I'm glad to hear you can make it to camp this year. New England will be well-represented. Where are you flying out of?

Jason, I land at San Jose at 12:40 PM. Maybe???? Bill and I rode with Wiley last year, but Bill is not coming this year. Maybe Wiley will check in soon. I am so very much looking forward to this. I have a vastly different outlook this year.........

Music Junkie

Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:45 pm

wrench wrote:
Jason, I land at San Jose at 12:40 PM. Maybe???? Bill and I rode with Wiley last year, but Bill is not coming this year. Maybe Wiley will check in soon. I am so very much looking forward to this. I have a vastly different outlook this year.........
You just keep me posted, Dan! I will be very flexible for everyone that I can. I believe the Presentation Center is even closer to the Airport, so it will be more convenient as well.

Looking forward to seeing you again. Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve this year!

wrench

Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:50 pm

Music Junkie wrote:
Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve this year!
This. And it's ready now. I am REALLY looking forward to camp.

jcrocket

Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:35 pm

Ness, I'm all signed up, so you can update me on your list as well.

I'll be flying into San Jose, arriving at 3:57 pm on the 2nd. I'm planning to rent a car, so I'll have room available for a few campers needing rides.

Excited to pick up where we left off last year, and to meet this year's new campers!

Jeff

BobR

Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:38 pm

jayswett wrote:

I am flying into and out of San Fran airport, and did rent a car, so if anyone needs a ride, let me know. I believe I am getting in Sept 2nd at 2 pm or so and leaving Sunday at 1. Something like that.
Hi Jay,

I was planning on San Fran as well, but have not booked anything yet. Maybe we could work something out. I will send you a pm

Bob

Unfortunately the pm doesn't seem to be working :(

TGNesh

Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:11 pm

Awesome Jeff, I was absolutely counting on you! :cheer:

1 BobR
2 BobA/decided
3 Wiley
4 David
5 Jill
6 Chris/planning
7 Jeff
8 Ron B.
9 Tom G.
10 Kevin
11Marc W.
12 Ron B.
13 Dan (Wrench)
14 Ted
15 Andy
16 Robb
17 Lynn
18 Chan
19 Jason
20 Jay

jcrocket wrote:
Ness, I'm all signed up, so you can update me on your list as well.

I'll be flying into San Jose, arriving at 3:57 pm on the 2nd. I'm planning to rent a car, so I'll have room available for a few campers needing rides.

Excited to pick up where we left off last year, and to meet this year's new campers!

Jeff

Music Junkie

Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:18 am

BobR wrote:
jayswett wrote:

Hi Jay,

I was planning on San Fran as well, but have not booked anything yet. Maybe we could work something out. I will send you a pm

Bob

Unfortunately the pm doesn't seem to be working :(
Bob:

The PM system has been kind of strange for a long time now. If you go to "Community", then choose "profile", you can then choose the little envelope to see your messages. Then you can choose "write". At that point, you can type in Jay's user name (jayswett), and send him a PM. That's how I have been doing it, and it seems to work.

Hope that helps.

J

BobR

Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:51 am

([/quote]

Bob:

The PM system has been kind of strange for a long time now. If you go to "Community", then choose "profile", you can then choose the little envelope to see your messages. Then you can choose "write". At that point, you can type in Jay's user name (jayswett), and send him a PM. That's how I have been doing it, and it seems to work.

Hope that helps.

J[/quote]
Thanks Jason I think it worked

Bob

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic