IGC Update #3 - Video/Smoking/Drinking/Quiet Time/Homework

This is the place for the details on our camps. The fifth annual one will run August 21 - 25, 2017 at the Asilomar Conference Center on the Monterey Peninsula.
TGNeil

Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:48 pm

Hi Gang,

Update #3 addresses some of the recent questions posted on our Forum about our September camp in Northern California. The video goes a bit more in depth about our guest presenters/teachers Richard Hoover from The Santa Cruz Guitar Company, Doug Young, and Steve Palazzo, then continues with info on acoustic versus electric guitars, personal video shooting, bed stuff (pillows, blankets...), quiet time, smoking, drinking, and ends with a few thoughts on homework or prep for the camp. More thoughts on that will be coming over the next few weeks, as well as thoughts on folks getting together before or after camp.

Music Junkie

Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:22 pm

Neil:

Thanks for the weekly update and answering more of the questions. I will make sure to leave the cigars at home, but bring the scotch... B)

I REALLY like the sound of the open session on Friday morning to ask questions and get help on various things.

I am also very excited about having places to get together and play outside as well as playing into the evening in some locations inside. The opportunity to get together with the folks that have signed up so far is just great, and I am eagerly anticipating the date.

Jason

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic