IGC 2014 attendees???

This is the place for the details on our camps. The fifth annual one will run August 21 - 25, 2017 at the Asilomar Conference Center on the Monterey Peninsula.
TGNesh

Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:10 am

Hi TG-friends!

As you can imagine, REALLY looking foward to another IGC this year!!!! :woohoo:

So purely out of curiosity, who is considering, planning, thinking or has even decided to go as well???? :cheer:

TGNess

Music Junkie

Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:16 am

Venessa:

I know I am planning on going again this year. I already have the O.K. from the boss. ;)

So glad to hear you will be going again, and that you may be holding some classes this year. That sounds great to me. Having an extra day and spreading things out a bit more will be nice. Also, the addition of Dave Nachmanoff is very cool. I understand that there will be a bit more room this year as well. January is almost gone already, so you better get prepared... :P

Jason

wiley

Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:22 am

I'm in.

Probably wait until May to book a flight.

Music Junkie

Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:36 am

wiley wrote:
I'm in.

Probably wait until May to book a flight.
Keep and eye and ear out for the early bird special that Neil mentioned in the weekly wrap up. Glad to hear you are planning on going again.

TGNesh

Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:06 am

Aaaaaaah guys, absolutely love to see you again this year!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

TGNesh

Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:07 am

And yeah, I really like this years format as well! Also, Dave Nachmanoff, how cool is that!!!! :cheer:

Music Junkie wrote:
Venessa:

I know I am planning on going again this year. I already have the O.K. from the boss. ;)

So glad to hear you will be going again, and that you may be holding some classes this year. That sounds great to me. Having an extra day and spreading things out a bit more will be nice. Also, the addition of Dave Nachmanoff is very cool. I understand that there will be a bit more room this year as well. January is almost gone already, so you better get prepared... :P

Jason

sbutler

Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:22 pm

All I can do at this point is dream, but one thing that would be nice is a big parking place, with a shuttle to the top of the hill. Parking could be a problem with any more people.

Scott

BobR

Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:56 pm

Vanessa,

I have marked my calender and definitely plan on attending.

Bob

Music Junkie

Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:17 pm

sbutler wrote:
All I can do at this point is dream, but one thing that would be nice is a big parking place, with a shuttle to the top of the hill. Parking could be a problem with any more people.

Scott
Great point, Scott! It was a bit snug up there. B)

TGNeil

Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:21 pm

Music Junkie wrote:
sbutler wrote:

Scott
Great point, Scott! It was a bit snug up there. B)
This year we will have the whole Quaker Center, which includes the Redwood Lodge side which we didn't have last year. There is mor parking there than on the Orchard Lodge side. Also, not too many more people. We can handle around 50 this year.

Neil

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic