T-90

This is the place for the details on our camps. The fifth annual one will run August 21 - 25, 2017 at the Asilomar Conference Center on the Monterey Peninsula.
wrench

Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:54 pm

wiley wrote:
So, I guess the three of us can meet at Hertz? Or even the bag check area, if time sees fit. One thing I did not mention about SWA - several times my guitar, checked, came up the 'oversized' chute, wasn't charged extra for it being such, just went around the normal conveyor that way.
Not so fast, Wiley. Bill needs to be vetted first.

Hey Bill, do you like science? :laugh:

I guess I should add I'm just kidding. :laugh: :laugh:

leeson

Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:32 pm

Not sure of the science reference but, as a physician, I guess I like science. I must admit to being more interested in the art of medicine than the science.

Don't know much about history
Don't know much biology
Don't know much about a science book...

Music Junkie

Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:44 pm

leeson wrote:
Not sure of the science reference but, as a physician, I guess I like science. I must admit to being more interested in the art of medicine than the science.

Don't know much biology
Well Bill, if the science thing does not work out with Dan and Wiley, you can always ride with a couple of civil engineers who have gotten beat down in the construction industry.... Rick and I won't hold the medical background against you.... :woohoo:

Jason

wiley

Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:21 pm

Whoa there fellers - Me, I'm just a retired Old beat up Electrician - I just married right!

wrench

Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:02 pm

leeson wrote:

Don't know much biology
Yeah, he's OK Wiley.

See ya on the plane Bill. I'll be one with a guitar and no talent.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic