T-90

This is the place for the details on our camps. The fifth annual one will run August 21 - 25, 2017 at the Asilomar Conference Center on the Monterey Peninsula.
silvereagles

Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:53 pm

jcrocket wrote:
I'll be flying into SFO on Weds., Sept. 17th, arriving at 10:53 am on Delta flight 745 out of DTW. On Sunday, Sept. 21st, I'll be returning to SFO to pick up my wife, who is flying in to meet me (we're going to vacation in the area after IGC). Her flight arrives at 2:29 pm.

I am renting a car for the trip, and should have room for 2-3 people to ride along to and from IGC, if those time parameters work.

Jeff
Jeff,

Thanks for reminding me it was you I talk to about riding with not music junkie.... I'm flying the same flight as you coming from Detroit.

Dennis

Music Junkie

Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:46 pm

Hey guys:

I'll actually be driving up from Ventura, about 5 and a half hours south along the coast. I'll be picking Rick (BigBear) up at the San Jose airport. He gave me his itinerary once, but I misplaced it. He is supposed to be getting it over to me again. I'll have to poke the bear with a stick to get him going...lol

I will help anyone that I can, but it will probably have to be from San Jose airport. I have not heard from Wiley yet, but he flew into San Jose last year as well. Last year I dropped Rick and Wiley of on Monday morning and hit the road back down south. I will probably be heading out on Sunday afternoon this year.

Jeff: Very glad to hear that you are going to be able to get a little extra vacation in again this year. I know you two did some sight seeing last year as well. Can't wait to get together again.

Cheers!

BobR

Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:12 pm

Dennis / Andy,

Sounds good to me. We'll just have to work out the details.

Thanks
Bob

benfield113

Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:44 am

Hi Jeff,

Those 'parameters' would suit me extremely well if you still have a space (remember I'm the small one with only a Martin back-packer guitar!).

I'll be staying in SF at the Green Tortoise hostel and they can book a shuttle to get me to/from SFO airport at any time. If I could hitch a ride with you from SFO to the Quaker Centre before and after the conference, it would save me renting a car myself, and needless to say I'd be happy to chip in for petrol (gas?).

Looking forward to seeing you all again.

Andy

jcrocket

Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:11 am

Andy -

That will work just fine. I'll message you with my cell #, etc.

Jeff

BobR

Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:31 am

Hi Jeff,

I am supposed to arrive on United at 10:00 AM and leave at 3:50PM so those times would be good for me as well if you still have some space of course.

Bob

jcrocket

Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:08 am

Bob -

Yep, still have room, so that sounds good. I'll send you the same message I sent Andy.

Jeff

leeson

Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:29 am

I am flying into San Jose and get in around 2:15. I would love to hitch a ride with someone or rent a car together or whatever.

Bill

Music Junkie

Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:09 pm

leeson wrote:
I am flying into San Jose and get in around 2:15. I would love to hitch a ride with someone or rent a car together or whatever.

Bill
Bill:

I'll be picking Rick up on Tuesday evening around 6:15 or so. We have no definite plans for Wednesday morning/early afternoon as of yet. I am assuming you meant 2:15pm on Wednesday?????

Do you fly out on Sunday? What time? I will be dropping off Sunday on my way back down south. I am sure we can work it all out pretty easily... B)

Jason

leeson

Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:46 pm

Excellent. Thanks.

Yes, I meant I am coming in Wednesday.

My flight Sunday leaves at 11. That might be a little early for you given what you said on previous posts.

Thanks for offering to help out.

Bill

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic