T-90

This is the place for the details on our camps. The fifth annual one will run August 21 - 25, 2017 at the Asilomar Conference Center on the Monterey Peninsula.
Music Junkie

Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:55 pm

leeson wrote:
Excellent. Thanks.

Yes, I meant I am coming in Wednesday.

My flight Sunday leaves at 11. That might be a little early for you given what you said on previous posts.

Thanks for offering to help out.

Bill
Actually, Rick flies back out at 1:15, so it will probably be just fine. He does not mind waiting a bit, and it gets me back on the road at a good time. Last year I dropped Wiley off too, and they did not mind being there early. We will all just stay in touch as it gets closer. I can seat 6-7 people in my vehicle normally, but 4-5 with guitars is about max.... ;)

wiley

Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:40 pm

Jason - thanks for thinking of me, I have no firm plans as of yet, should soon. I'm trying to use up some miles and get a freebie so I may be very limited in what time I cam come in, like early - real early.

leeson

Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:14 am

Music Junkie wrote:
leeson wrote:
Excellent. Thanks.

Yes, I meant I am coming in Wednesday.

My flight Sunday leaves at 11. That might be a little early for you given what you said on previous posts.

Thanks for offering to help out.

Bill
Actually, Rick flies back out at 1:15, so it will probably be just fine. He does not mind waiting a bit, and it gets me back on the road at a good time. Last year I dropped Wiley off too, and they did not mind being there early. We will all just stay in touch as it gets closer. I can seat 6-7 people in my vehicle normally, but 4-5 with guitars is about max.... ;)

Thanks. That's awesome.

Bill

Music Junkie

Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:52 am

wiley wrote:
Jason - thanks for thinking of me, I have no firm plans as of yet, should soon. I'm trying to use up some miles and get a freebie so I may be very limited in what time I cam come in, like early - real early.
No worries, Wiley. Just let me know if I can help, and I will try. ;)

wiley

Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:39 am

OK, finally.....

I'll be flying in on Wednesday, Sept. 17th arriving San Jose Airport, American Airlines, flight 189. Landing at 2:20pm

Outbound - Sunday, Sept. 21st, American Airlines, flight 189, departing at 3:05pm

Anyone interested in sharing a ride, even close to these times, I'm more than willing to rent and share or ride.......

ptraeger

Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:52 pm

Hey Wiley,

It's Pete your roomate from last year.

I get in at 1:15 on Wednesday. I would be glad to wait around and give you a ride to camp. You would need to get a ride back to the airport Sunday, I am taking a very early morning flight back.

Let me know and we can swap emails and numbers to coordinate.

Pete

auntlynnie

Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:57 pm

Hey folks,
I just made my flight reservations for camp. Arriving SFO, 11:40 a.m. on Wednesday, Sept 17th. I checked and it is fairly easy to get to San Jose Airport via train. Can I share ($/gas/rental) with anyone arriving in SJ that afternoon?
Thanks,
Lynn

wiley

Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:31 pm

Lynn, any ideal on your ETA at SanJose?

I have a quote from Enterprise for a Crown Vic (or similar) that's dirt cheap (around $56 a day) - but we all know how that sometimes works out!

So, Pete - whatca think? I certainly do not mind waiting around on Lynn, especially since she waited around on me last year!

Lynn - how about your return trip?

auntlynnie

Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:54 am

Hey Wiley,
I think I can get to San Jose by the time you land. Your ETA is 2:20 - that gives me 2 hours and 40 minutes to get there. So that should work. The car sounds like a good deal - I'll be happy to split the cost.

I don't need a ride back - my husband is will be arriving at camp on Saturday afternoon and then I'm staying on for his business trip the next week. But I'll still split all the costs of the rental.

Wow - it is beginning to feel real!

Lynn

ptraeger

Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:02 pm

I don't mind waiting at all.

I can get a car big enough to handle our gear.

I think I still have both of your emails, so I will drop you guys a line to work out details.

Pete

P.S. Only issue is if I get delayed for some reason. Remember I was last to arrive last year because of weather delay in Chicago, hopefully that won't happen again.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic