IGC Warm Up #1

This is the place for the details on our camps. The fifth annual one will run August 21 - 25, 2017 at the Asilomar Conference Center on the Monterey Peninsula.
jimbo58

Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:32 pm

Oh no I hope everyone going to California is not detained by customs just because they are there to see Neil Hogan!. Just joking, or maybe I'm jealous, I would love to go to the States to see Neil Hogan.

But let me say to Neil, yes please inundate, inundate, inundate us with everything that's going during the IGC, so us on the other side of the world can watch whats going on and see what we are missing.

Looks as though you have started off with some good fun, I hope it continues for everyone. Enjoy!

TGNesh

Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:06 pm

Dean: That was really nice to read Dean! The camera remains a strange thing, so I'm happy that we come across together as you say we do, thanks again!

Chris: The feeling is absolutely mutual Chris, especially when I heard that there had been a slight chance that you could've made it...... :( ....thanks Chris, 'energy', I like that word :) .

Michele: Naked knees it is haha, in 'warm up #2', no change there! 'Fun to watch', I really like that too! ;) Thanks Shel, you just HAVE to come some time too!!

Jean: Thanks Jean, very glad you've enjoyed this goofing around a bit, Neil is quite something :laugh: . He is WAY worse in 'warm up #2 though!!!! Really hope you will make it to camp some time too, i say next year! :P

Jimbo: It must have been Neil, they just TOTALLY didn't trust it! :laugh: And yes, I sure hope to share some stuff in the upcoming week. Thanks!

TGNess B)

thereshopeyet

Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:53 pm

Vannessa and Neil

And all TG'rs have a great IGC 2014

Dermot

:cheer:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic