IGC Warm Up #2

This is the place for the details on our camps. The fifth annual one will run August 21 - 25, 2017 at the Asilomar Conference Center on the Monterey Peninsula.
TGNesh

Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:51 pm

That's really strange indeed.....hmmm....I obviously can't check it, since I'm not home...

I'll ask Neil again,, who is busy now though.

You're not missing a thing, just Neil putting me on the spot, like BIG TIME!!!! :S :laugh:

willem wrote:
TGVanessa wrote:
Why would we think that?

I immediately told Neil that you couldn't view the video, which is like a couple of hours ago. I know he looked into it, but he was sure that he didn't do anything else than he did yesterday. You could view yesterday's video right?

willem wrote:
I did'nt made a joke,, can't see the video.

Willem
Pity then,, yesterdays warm up#1 I watched but this one says "not available in your country..very strange.

Willem

TGNesh

Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:53 pm

I asked him again, just now. did you check on Youtube itself?

willem

Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:04 pm

TGVanessa wrote:

It always sends me to you tube,,

michelew

Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:55 pm

Fabulous! I'm loving watching these. Yep you really do make me wish I was there too.

Gosh Nessa you really ARE a good sport pulling Classical Gas out of your head like that in front of the camera. Neil IS a bad, bad (and hilarious) man. :) Make sure you get him back GOOD!

Ness - California really does look good on you. Enjoy the warm.

Have fun. Looking forward to a possible three.

Shel

daryl

Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:16 pm

willem wrote:
TGVanessa wrote:

Can you try a different computer or iDevice (like an iPhone, or iPad, or iPod, etc.)?

neverfoundthetime

Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:06 pm

Another way cool clip of you guys having fun. You know, I really did have the thought last night, what if I just cancelled work and caught a plane to camp.... :)

michelew

Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:13 pm

You're sounding pretty sick to me Chris.

I reckon you need a week of warm sunshine, good vibrations and many laughs. Hey I believe there's a camp on that will provide all of that and more. Go for it. Just don't tell customs you're there for Neil Hogan's guitar camp. :)

Maybe Neil and Doug can help you do a recording that really does justice to your BSG.

:)

sbutler

Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:41 pm

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Another way cool clip of you guys having fun. You know, I really did have the thought last night, what if I just cancelled work and caught a plane to camp.... :)

Chris, I think you should get what my cousin gets occasionally. He calls It "Anal Glacoma"

You just can't see your ass going to work!

B) :laugh:

Scott

TGNeil

Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:15 am

willem wrote:
TGVanessa wrote:

Hey Willem,

I added a second one to the original post that might work. Let me know if you can see the second one.

Neil

willem

Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:21 am

daryl wrote:
willem wrote:
TGVanessa wrote:

Can you try a different computer or iDevice (like an iPhone, or iPad, or iPod, etc.)?

Thanks Daryl..its not a device issue,,,I think it works like this,,when I click the video then it reconizes my IP address and it gets blocked ''this video is not availble in your country''

maybe I must find me an unblocker or something that hides my IP addres, but its to much work for me messing around with this kind of stuff,,don't want to spent time on this now!

Willem

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic