IGC Warm Up #2

This is the place for the details on our camps. The fifth annual one will run August 21 - 25, 2017 at the Asilomar Conference Center on the Monterey Peninsula.
TGNeil

Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:13 pm

The countdown continues, 1 more day to Guitar Fantasy Camp. This morning Vanessa and I talked about confronting fears!

willem

Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:36 pm

TGNeil wrote:
The countdown continues, 1 more day to Guitar Fantasy Camp. This morning Vanessa and I talked about confronting fears!

Why is this video not available in my country...?

Willem

sandysue

Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:46 pm

Nice job in the pressure cooker Ness. You guys sound really great together. I like being the fly. :)

Sandy

TGNesh

Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:58 pm

I bet you do Sandy! :laugh:

I was more like 'HOW can he do this to me??????!' :S :laugh:

I hadn't played that piece in at least more than a year, level 9 for crying out loud, but yep, I should know, that's Neil!

Oh well, all fun anyway, at least I got through another song fine enough! ;)

See you this afternoon, your turn again, haha! :P
sandysue wrote:
Nice job in the pressure cooker Ness. You guys sound really great together. I like being the fly. :)

Sandy

willem

Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:01 pm

I did'nt made a joke,, can't see the video.

Willem

sbutler

Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:09 pm

Vanessa, you know the California life style suites you. I'll bet you guys went hiking up on the hill today didn't you?????\\

Neil, thanks for sharing. Somehow you need to sneak a clip of Corina singing along to something too.

Great job guys. Thanks a million.

Scott

TGNesh

Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:42 pm

Why would we think that?

I immediately told Neil that you couldn't view the video, which is like a couple of hours ago. I know he looked into it, but he was sure that he didn't do anything else than he did yesterday. You could view yesterday's video right?

willem wrote:

Willem

crieniecat

Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:43 pm

Hahaha thanks Scott... I was doing pretty well trying to hide somewhere at Anne's house and just enjoy watching the video of them playing.....lol
Now I'm found! Help! :P
P. S. You're missed overhere my friend....

TGNesh

Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:48 pm

Well thank you buddy! I think I could fit right in! :P

But no, no hiking today, just prepping, practicing and this afternoon working out songs with Sandy. Yes later this evening a huge bbq. :)

And yep, Corina is on the open mic list too. Actually I also talked her into doing a playthrough with me for my next lesson. Didn't manage to finish before i left. So thought it'd be fun to do it here in the cabin or otherwise up there at IGC, we should find a good spot! ;)

Really missing you.... :( ...no kidding at all...

Ness

sbutler wrote:
Vanessa, you know the California life style suites you. I'll bet you guys went hiking up on the hill today didn't you?????\\

Neil, thanks for sharing. Somehow you need to sneak a clip of Corina singing along to something too.

Great job guys. Thanks a million.

Scott

willem

Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:48 pm

TGVanessa wrote:
Why would we think that?

I immediately told Neil that you couldn't view the video, which is like a couple of hours ago. I know he looked into it, but he was sure that he didn't do anything else than he did yesterday. You could view yesterday's video right?

willem wrote:

Willem
Pity then,, yesterdays warm up#1 I watched but this one says "not available in your country..very strange.

Willem

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic