IGC 2014 Re-entry Report #1

This is the place for the details on our camps. The fifth annual one will run August 21 - 25, 2017 at the Asilomar Conference Center on the Monterey Peninsula.
TGNeil

Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:26 pm

It has been an unbelievable few days here in Northern California and before I get to details of each day I figured I start with Monday the 22nd of September, Re-entry Day.

Music Junkie

Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:29 pm

Nice clip, Neil.

I am winding my first day back at work up, and I am still a little tired. It might take me this whole week to catch back up on sleep! I have to say that it was so great to see everyone again and catch up. Those late nights certainly did catch up with us, but while we were there, it was just too hard to leave and head back to the room. I felt like a little kid who did not want to go to sleep for fear of missing something. :P

A huge thanks to you, Nani, Corrina, Vanessa, Larry, Ann, Rebecca and everyone else who worked so hard to put that camp on. Everyone was blown away with how things went this year.

I'm off to try and stay awake for the Monday Night Football game now....

Jason

BobR

Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:39 pm

Hi Neil,

I 100% agree with Jason, except I was glad that I was able to take today off to catch up on some sleep. :silly:

Thanks Everyone !!!!

Bob

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic