IGC 2015 Site Is Live!

This is the place for the details on our camps. The fifth annual one will run August 21 - 25, 2017 at the Asilomar Conference Center on the Monterey Peninsula.
TGNeil

Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:25 pm

HI Gang,

The tech wizards and the mice in the basement tell me we are good to go with taking reservations for IGC 2015. You can access the page here: IGC 2015
Target members get a special discount and that code should be in an email shortly (OK, maybe a day or two).

We also have been making big progress on tons of video shot over the previous camps and soon it will all be available to IGC Members. This is a new designation given to anyone who attends an IGC. New Members will get the same benefits as current Members. This includes all workshops and concerts from the two previous camps:

Al Stewart, Muriel Anderson, Alex de Grassi, Dave Nachmanoff, Doug Young, the Don Quixote concert with Al, my classes and performances, and a bunch of other stuff we are still organizing.

Neil

jayswett

Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:19 pm

Trying to sign up for IGC 2015. Not sure how to get the Target Member discount. Must be a promo code that I don't know. Any help would be appreciated.
Jay

TGNeil

Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:17 pm

jayswett wrote:
Trying to sign up for IGC 2015. Not sure how to get the Target Member discount. Must be a promo code that I don't know. Any help would be appreciated.
Jay
Hi Jay,

It's in an email just sent to you.

Neil

Music Junkie

Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:10 pm

TGNeil wrote:
jayswett wrote:
Jay
Hi Jay,

It's in an email just sent to you.

Neil
Neil:

I sent you an email in regards to the same topic.

Thanks,

Jason

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic