IGC For Beginners?

This is the place for the details on our camps. The fifth annual one will run August 21 - 25, 2017 at the Asilomar Conference Center on the Monterey Peninsula.
silvereagles

Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:12 pm

Bump

martinjoe19

Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:01 am

When i was a beginner , i was really in search of these guitar camps, hoping to make my skills more strong. I have not attended one yet but could I really learn much as a 6-month beginner there?

Martin

Music Junkie

Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:10 pm

martinjoe19 wrote:
When i was a beginner , i was really in search of these guitar camps, hoping to make my skills more strong. I have not attended one yet but could I really learn much as a 6-month beginner there?

Martin
In my opinion, it all depends on how much you dive in and get involved. The folks that go are very friendly and encouraging. You will get help for whatever you are interested in if you put yourself out there and talk to people. I can guarantee that whatever you are struggling with, or want to learn there are people that will be glad to help you. Sometimes an instructor, sometimes a new friend... B). Get involved in jams and push yourself. It truly can make a world of difference in your playing and your motivation.

MJ

lizayork

Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:03 am

Several years ago, I was living in Australia. There were really lazy days because I wasn't working. My husband earned a lot of money, so Australia and its nature gives me the ability to start a creative life. I started to play the guitar!
Yes, I was a beginner!
I think everyone has the ability to learn fast, the "International Guitar Camp" is a great ability to start playing.

Music Junkie wrote:

In my opinion, it all depends on how much you dive in and get involved. The folks that go are very friendly and encouraging. You will get help for whatever you are interested in if you put yourself out there and talk to people. I can guarantee that whatever you are struggling with, or want to learn there are people that will be glad to help you. Sometimes an instructor, sometimes a new friend... B). Get involved in jams and push yourself. It truly can make a world of difference in your playing and your motivation.

MJ[/quote]
:)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic