Camp Transportation

This is the place for the details on our camps. The fifth annual one will run August 21 - 25, 2017 at the Asilomar Conference Center on the Monterey Peninsula.
neverfoundthetime

Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:09 am

Would someone kindly pick up my spirit at SF Airport on Wednesday as that's the part of me that will be joining you all! Enjoy! :)

vzg14

Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:47 am

Hi Ron,

Not sure if your plans are made yet, but I'll be coming down from the upper peninsula and can swing by SJC around the time your plane arrives. I'm travelling alone so far so I've got plenty or room.

-Victor

(1st time IGC-er)

Music Junkie

Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:15 am

jayswett wrote:
Any reason to bring an acoustic/electric to IGC, rather than just acoustic? I am thinking of the Open Mics.
Jay
Jay:

You could bring an A/E, but everything is usually mic'd up pretty well. Not a lot of plugging in going on. If you want to bring one, however, you should, as sometimes other people bring amps and such for everyone to check out.

J

Rbinding

Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:12 pm

Thanks everyone for the replies. I have had a last minute change of plans...my coverage fell through for work Wednesday and I'll have to fly out Thursday :( . I'll take a shuttle and should get to camp around noon.

Another camper, Chris Davis is arriving at San Jose around 2:00 Wednesday and could use a ride. Maybe Victor? Or Jeff if he doesn't mind waiting until he comes in.

I hope you guys have a great Wednesday evening and Thursday morning. When I get there you all are going to have to teach me to sing!

Ron

vzg14

Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:55 pm

I can do the pick up. Just email me with details and we'll coordinate. My email address is [email protected].

-Victor

vzg14

Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:30 pm

I hadn't heard from Chris so I'll just assume that he was able to arrange a ride. I'll see you all at camp.

-Victor

TGNesh

Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:48 am

Absolutely! I'll be there any time!! :cheer:

Many thanks Chris, missing you my friend.... :(

Big hug! :kiss:

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Would someone kindly pick up my spirit at SF Airport on Wednesday as that's the part of me that will be joining you all! Enjoy! :)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic