IGC Europe Anyone?

This is the place for the details on our camps. The fifth annual one will run August 21 - 25, 2017 at the Asilomar Conference Center on the Monterey Peninsula.
Lavallee

Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:50 pm

The place looks awesome Chris. I will not bring my winter coat

Marc

crieniecat

Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:56 pm

Wooow Chris, That looks amazing!! :woohoo:

All ingredients there to have the perfect European camp!!
I need some catching up to do, since I've never been to Greece before :blink: :blush:
Yeah... no idea what I was thinking to wait so long... :P

See you and hopefully many other Hogan and TG family members there too :P
In for some Ouzo
:lol: :silly:

Corina.

michelew

Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:10 pm

I spent a little time on the coast in Turkey and that was gorgeous. I can only imagine Crete feels the same. So warm, warm weather, no sleep, parties on the beach and ouzo. Sounds dangerous :) I rarely drink these days so I'd be getting drunk on the fumes in addition to the intoxicating fun. :)

Well it's a gorgeous place to be sure.

M

crieniecat

Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:19 am

michelew wrote:
I spent a little time on the coast in Turkey and that was gorgeous. I can only imagine Crete feels the same. So warm, warm weather, no sleep, parties on the beach and ouzo. Sounds dangerous :) I rarely drink these days so I'd be getting drunk on the fumes in addition to the intoxicating fun. :)

Well it's a gorgeous place to be sure.

M
I've travelled all around the world and have seen a lot of beautiful places by now but there's obvious still more to explore for me :)
Even if the pictures are representing only 70% of the beauty Crete really has to show, it's indeed a gorgeous place Shel!

I do hope you are able to come too. You still owe me a dance, just to mention one of the reasons you should come ;) B)
And Ouzo? If I remember it correct it is a very sweet drink, so... my guess is I won't be able to drink more than 2 small glasses and that won't certainly sweep me off of my feet, won't it? Naaaaw.... It won't, right?! B) :silly: :lol:

Corina.

michelew

Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:47 am

Haha! Yep I owe you a dance indeed. Another great reason would be hearing you sing in person.

:)

TGNesh

Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:05 pm

So there is going to be dancing at IGC Europe?? :cheer: :silly: I'm always in to dancing! :woohoo:

michelew wrote:
Haha! Yep I owe you a dance indeed. Another great reason would be hearing you sing in person.

:)

TGNesh

Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:11 pm

So a little summary of people who showed interest or chimed in here in the thread to attend IGC Europe:

David
Chris
Andy
Tom N.
Lynn
Michele
Marc L.
Marc W.
Jay
Jason
Paul
RicksPick

So Jean, what do you think, still tempted? :)

Bob (Abraham), probably no cruise, but as you can see, a gorgeous location isn't it? B)

Wiley and Bear, how bout you guys, already discussed it with the ladies? ;)

fjeanmur

Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:28 pm

TGVanessa wrote:
So a little summary of people who showed interest or chimed in here in the thread to attend IGC Europe:

David
Chris
Andy
Tom N.
Lynn
Michele
Marc L.
Marc W.
Jay
Jason
Paul
RicksPick

So Jean, what do you think, still tempted? :)

Bob (Abraham), probably no cruise, but as you can see, a gorgeous location isn't it? B)

Wiley and Bear, how bout you guys, already discussed it with the ladies? ;)
Tempting, Vanessa, but not sure. The timing still may not be right. California may be the possibility this year.

TGNesh

Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:41 pm

I can totally live with you attending any TG-Camp Jean, it'd be so awesome if you could join us and to finally meet and play and hang out! :cheer:

fjeanmur wrote:

Tempting, Vanessa, but not sure. The timing still may not be right. California may be the possibility this year.

crieniecat

Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:40 am

Ha Michele!

Yes a dance, yes would love to sing together but....
I'm very much looking forward to "The Time Zone Zombies" giving their first public concert at Crete!! :woohoo:

Make sure the T-shirts are printed and ready for your fans, 'cause..... I want you guys to sign mine!! ;) B)

In for a lot of fun
Corina B) :P

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic