TG Member Map

This is the place for the details on our camps. The fifth annual one will run August 21 - 25, 2017 at the Asilomar Conference Center on the Monterey Peninsula.
vzg14

Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:31 pm

Hello all,

I stole this idea from somewhere else, but I thought it would be interesting to see where in this world, all of us TG members are located. I thought if some folks are close enough to each other, it may spawn ideas of getting together to go to a festival, or a concert, or just having a jam. If you're logged into Google, you can add your own marker by clicking the Add Marker icon on the top legend. You don't need to be logged in just to view the map.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid= ... sp=sharing

I started it off, hopefully more of you will join in.

Enjoy,
-Victor

Music Junkie

Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:05 pm

Victor:

If you go to the Community tab on the menu and drop it down, you will see a "Member Map", but it is not perfect... Some show up, and some don't. :unsure:

Jason

Edit

I just clicked on it, and it seemed dead... I'll check out the map you set up. B)

bobabraham19

Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:56 pm

Very coo! Nice job Victor!!

vzg14

Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:46 pm

I remember clicking on the "Community World Map" link on the left margin under "Community Features" and just thought it was a dead link. There's no need for me to reinvent the wheel so if that map can be restored somehow, then that would work.

In the meantime it looks like someone deleted the layer that had markers in them. Apparently, if I put more security on the map, no one would be able to put their markers on it so I'll just have to put out a word of caution to watch out and try not to delete the layer called "Totally Guitars Members". Sorry if you had a marker on the last layer, you'll need to do it again.

-Victor

bobabraham19

Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:49 pm

The "Community World Map" link in the menu on the left did not work for me. I also put my marker on again on Victors map. :-)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic