IGC 2015 Saturday Night - Vanessa & Corina play Wait and Autumn Leaves

This is the place for the details on our camps. The fifth annual one will run August 21 - 25, 2017 at the Asilomar Conference Center on the Monterey Peninsula.
TGNeil

Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:56 pm

After Doug Young's set, the 2015 IGC Saturday night teacher's concert continued with Vanessa and Corina doing a couple songs, Wait by Broken Fences and Eva Cassidy's arrangement of Autumn Leaves.

willem

Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:05 pm

Quiet as a mouse till the end.

thereshopeyet

Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:34 pm

Corina, Phew..... gee I had to turn the volume down and lock away the glasses before they shattered !
:cheer:

Awesome !

Image :dry: Willem's mouse !

TGNesh

Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:54 pm

Now how do I post a picture again? $#%@^@%# :angry:

......Shel????

thereshopeyet

Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:54 pm

Corina Wrote:
Dermot.... You didn't have to change the picture?!
:woohoo: :woohoo:
Picture back in !!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

familyman4

Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:19 pm

That was very enjoyable! I am really enjoying the sneak peaks into the IGC camp!

Thank you for sharing!

Bart

michelew

Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:41 pm

WOW! WOW! ..... Gosh... You two just break my heart. Wait was really beautiful. The harmonies were really lovely and Ness' playing is ... Well everything we know it to be. I must get back to learning it.

Then I started getting a lump in my throat once Ness started playing the intro to Autumn Leaves.... You just increasingly got more intense ... and then completely blew me away by the end. ....

You know, Eva's version of this song used to be my favourite. ... Now.... I think ... maybe ....it's a draw... Perhaps .... You're ahead. Eva's version no less. That's how good it gets when you're performing this together.

TGVanessa wrote:

Now how do I post a picture again? $#%@^@%# :angry:

......Shel????

You've got it up onto the TG files somehow. I copied it from the address and then inserted it.

Instructions here.

http://www.totallyguitars.com/forum/152 ... =20#132030

Great picture!

crieniecat

Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:01 am

Willem Aaaaw... that's so sweet. Cats like mice.... ;) Thanks my friend for your kind comment :)

Dermot.... You didn't have to change the picture?! B) ;) :laugh:

As it happened to be, Ness was visiting me when we saw your comment to the post.
We had such a laugh!! :laugh:
We decided to take a picture of us two With our glasses of wine of course.... hehehhe to suit yours :lol:
but.... it wouldn't upload the picture so that was the reason Ness posted the $&*^&*^&%&% grrr etc :lol:

Thank you for your humor, it lightens up every time :P

Bart So glad you liked it! Thanks! Hope seeing the footage makes you have a good reason to join another camp with us soon again ;) :)

Shel thank you dear for always being so very kind. Always looking forward to your comments and great threads! Big hug :kiss:

Corina :silly:

davidrfinn99165

Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:18 am

Hey Ness and Corina... this is fantastic. I was lucky enough to be in the audience for this one and it is every bit as wonderful as i remember it. Those harmonies are just so tight , the guitar accompaniment is perfect in both songs.. and wow Ness, you can change a capo between songs quickly !

/ david

thereshopeyet

Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:49 am

Corina

Well, I'm please to hear I haven't offended anyone, I suppose Angry is normal for Vanessa :dry: :ohmy: :laugh: :laugh:

If the picture is too large, I reduce it ........I right click the picture and select email recipient.
Then File / Save Attachments and use the reduced email version on the forum.

That's a great photo, must say though, the glass is quite big !!! :dry:

Cheers

Dermot

:)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic