Vanessa & Corina's Performance of Angel by Sarah McLachlan

This is the place for the details on our camps. The fifth annual one will run August 21 - 25, 2017 at the Asilomar Conference Center on the Monterey Peninsula.
crieniecat

Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:25 pm

thereshopeyet wrote:
Your Always charming Vanessa ! :ohmy:

Dermot
Sorry Dermot, she won't buy it....
'Cause that's not one of the words you pointed out in your almost 1000 words picture.... just sayin' B) ;)

:laugh: :P
Corina.

thereshopeyet

Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:30 pm

Corina Wrote:
'Cause that's not one of the words you pointed out in your almost 1000 words picture.... just sayin'
I must have a fever :dry: Corina !
Compliment withdrawn :P ;) :laugh: :laugh:

More like Alarming !

Dermot

crieniecat

Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:18 pm

thereshopeyet wrote:
Corina Wrote:
'Cause that's not one of the words you pointed out in your almost 1000 words picture.... just sayin'
I must have a fever :dry: Corina !
Compliment withdrawn :P ;) :laugh: :laugh:

More like Alarming !

Dermot

:blink: :blink: :blink:
whoahahaha!!

Alarming?! Wait until you hear me "play" the guitar and Ness sing the high C, now that would be very alarming! :woohoo:
:P :P :P

thereshopeyet

Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:18 pm

Corina Wrote:
Ness sing the high C
:woohoo:

With emoji song backing singers :blink:

TGNesh

Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:45 am

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

thereshopeyet wrote:
Corina Wrote:
Ness sing the high C
:woohoo:

With emoji song backing singers :blink:

michelew

Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:33 am

TGVanessa wrote:

In truth both Corina and I enjoyed watching our 'rehearsal'-video better, recorded after the first open mic. on Wednesday, which eventually turned out into a mini concert, with folks dropping back in slowly but surely. :) In this one we did (Wait, Autumn Leaves) Angel (08.00) as well. Especially Corina was just much more relaxed, since it was just an impromptu thing. She of course sang beautifully, lots of smiles too :cheer: ! And at least my guitar was a bit more in tune too!!!! :S

Saw the rehearsal video. LOVED it!!! You should post it too. It's REALLY good. Post the whole thing. Well... Because it's all about mic management. :) and it's GREAT! Full of smiles too. Very cute.

Post it. Corina and Vanessa overload???... Nah! No way!

davidrfinn99165

Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:53 am

michelew wrote:

Corina and Vanessa overload???... Nah! No way!
Well said Shel.. we want more !!
..Have they started yet ??

Anyway this was brilliant, and if the rehearsal was better then it must have been excellent indeed.

And wasn't there a playthrough version of this on Ness's lesson that was also terrific ??

we could have a whole video album of Ness and Corina rehearsing, teaching, recording, performing, and listening back to this song. and then film of them arriving at Presentation Center in their chauffeur-driven limousine and relaxing in the green room with champagne before the show.

sorry my dutchies, i didn't spot this one earlier as a new addition to the IGC videos, and i've spent most of this morning reading messages about finding the best packing company...

/ david

TGNesh

Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:36 pm

Aaaawh David, you're the sweetest!! :kiss: I like the chauffeur-driven limousine and relaxing in the green room with champagne picture!!!! :woohoo: :P

Actually I did post it, on page 1. :) Yes, for some reason, I personally like our rendition of Angel in this one the best. Starts at 08.00, before that, it's Wait and Autumn Leaves. Corina at her best and most relaxed I'd say! :) And yes, a bit of Wiley walking through the video and some talking about 'it's all about mic-management'. :laugh:

davidrfinn99165 wrote:
michelew wrote:

Corina and Vanessa overload???... Nah! No way!
Well said Shel.. we want more !!
..Have they started yet ??

Anyway this was brilliant, and if the rehearsal was better then it must have been excellent indeed.

And wasn't there a playthrough version of this on Ness's lesson that was also terrific ??

we could have a whole video album of Ness and Corina rehearsing, teaching, recording, performing, and listening back to this song. and then film of them arriving at Presentation Center in their chauffeur-driven limousine and relaxing in the green room with champagne before the show.

sorry my dutchies, i didn't spot this one earlier as a new addition to the IGC videos, and i've spent most of this morning reading messages about finding the best packing company...

/ david

TGNesh

Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:39 pm

Aaaaawh Shel, why in the world do you live so far? Wish I could give you a big hug! I'm sure Corina feels the same way, we need a girls-group hug!!! :laugh: :cheer: :P

Gotta do it with emoticons for now...

:kiss:

michelew wrote:
TGVanessa wrote:

In truth both Corina and I enjoyed watching our 'rehearsal'-video better, recorded after the first open mic. on Wednesday, which eventually turned out into a mini concert, with folks dropping back in slowly but surely. :) In this one we did (Wait, Autumn Leaves) Angel (08.00) as well. Especially Corina was just much more relaxed, since it was just an impromptu thing. She of course sang beautifully, lots of smiles too :cheer: ! And at least my guitar was a bit more in tune too!!!! :S

Saw the rehearsal video. LOVED it!!! You should post it too. It's REALLY good. Post the whole thing. Well... Because it's all about mic management. :) and it's GREAT! Full of smiles too. Very cute.

Post it. Corina and Vanessa overload???... Nah! No way!

crieniecat

Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:37 am

Aaaaaw David, you werent supposed to tell everyone about our Rockstar behaviour! B)

Please don't spread the footage of us in the green room.... ;) The champagne was fab though! :woohoo:
Oh and the green and blue coloured M&M's too. (I did find a red one in the bowl, who do I need to fire for that?... :P )

Thanks David, our fellow Rockstar Zombie. You and Shel are fantastic! :)

Ness, you deserve all the Rockstar praises one can give. You breathe and live music in every vein :kiss:

Shel I indeed agree with Ness, emoticons can't cover it. So can't words. :kiss:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic