Attendance Without Room?

TG started our International Guitar Camp in 2013 and now are hosting two each year, our Spring Camp at the end of April and our Fall Camp in early September.
TGNeil

Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:49 pm

w0rk0ut50537 wrote:
I'm new to this site so apologies if this isn't the correct place to post and if it isn't any direction of where to ask this question would be appreciated.

I live in Santa Cruz and was wondering if there is an option to not stay at the Performance Center but to commute while attending the IGC?

If so, is there a reduction in the course fee and if so, what is the cost?

If not, how can i verify if there are private rooms available prior to registering?

For that matter is there still space available?

Thanks,

Hi and thanks for the questions. Right now there is 1 spot left and I am pretty sure all the private rooms are gone, from the ones we blocked out. They may have more available in a different building but would probably be at a slightly higher rate as they are rooms meant for 2. I will look into it soon.
We did talk about considering a rate for day users in the past but due to the demand, we can't really offer a discount for not staying as the day use/meals fee is almost the same as the overnight fee. Also, activities run from breakfast at 8:00 to open mics that end around 10:30, usually followed by a few more hours of random jams, depending on your endurance. Even the drive to Santa Cruz could get difficult.

I hope to have a tentative schedule available soon but we are booking and planning a wide variety of things right now.

Neil