Flight details and Camp Transportation - IGC 2016

This is the place for the details on our camps. The fifth annual one will run August 21 - 25, 2017 at the Asilomar Conference Center on the Monterey Peninsula.
wiley

Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:07 am

wiley

Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:56 pm

Music Junkie

Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:34 pm

I'll be driving up from Ventura, as usual. I am not sure at this time if I will have my pickup, or if I will have the Suburban. Either way, I am more than willing to offer up to three seats for rides (4-5 if I have the Suburban). As things get closer, just post or pm your arrival times, and if you need a lift. I'll be coming in Sunday for the BBQ, and I have a room at the Bristol. So I can get to the airport pretty easily on Sunday and Monday to pick up. Also on Friday to drop off.

Jason

fjeanmur

Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:13 pm

Hey gang--

My plans are set. I'm flying into SJ at about noon on Sunday. I have a room at the Marriott which I believe is in the same town as the Bristol. I'll be flying out of SJ back to NY on the redeye on Friday night. So it looks like everything is set with me. :) :) :)

willem

Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:50 pm

fjeanmur wrote:
Hey gang--

My plans are set. I'm flying into SJ at about noon on Sunday. I have a room at the Marriott which I believe is in the same town as they Bristol. I'll be flying out of SJ back to NY on the redeye on Friday night. So it looks like everything is set with me. :) :) :)
hi Jean,, a FOTW with Nesh would be awesome and then a performence,, I met her twice, she is awesome..

B)

fjeanmur

Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:01 pm

willem wrote:

hi Jean,, a FOTW with Nesh would be awesome and then a performence,, I met her twice, she is awesome..

B)
Willem,

I know she's awesome. Just don't mention performance. It strikes terror in me. That's the thing I'm not going to think about, not, not, not. My fingers will turn to spaghetti.

TGNesh

Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:47 pm

I hear you Jean, terror is no fun and fingers turned to spaghetti ain't as well... :S ...I'd say, indeed, don't think about it. Camp is supposed to be fun and that's what you're gonna have! ;)

I do hope though, that we could do a lesson together, just the two of us :), which i want/plan to have with as many campers as possible.

Ness

Ps. Thanks Willem :cheer: , I thought you were pretty awesome yourself, what a great time we had! Crescendooooooooooo!!! ;)

fjeanmur wrote:
willem wrote:

B)
Willem,

I know she's awesome. Just don't mention performance. It strikes terror in me. That's the thing I'm not going to think about, not, not, not. My fingers will turn to spaghetti.

fjeanmur

Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:38 pm

TGVanessa wrote:
I hear you Jean, terror is no fun and fingers turned to spaghetti ain't as well... :S ...I'd say, indeed, don't think about it. Camp is supposed to be fun and that's what you're gonna have! ;)

I do hope though, that we could do a lesson together, just the two of us :), which i want/plan to have with as many campers as possible.

Ness

Ps. Thanks Willem :cheer: , I thought you were pretty awesome yourself, what a great time we had! Crescendooooooooooo!!! ;)

fjeanmur wrote:
willem wrote:

B)
Willem,

Spaghetti, sauce, fingers, fright . . . all I know is I'm so excited about coming. Whatever. :silly:

wiley

Mon May 23, 2016 10:19 am

familyman4

Mon May 23, 2016 10:38 am

Wiley,

Count me as 1) for the BBQ....

Bart

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic