IGC 2016 testimonial - rave, novel

This is the place for the details on our camps. The fifth annual one will run August 21 - 25, 2017 at the Asilomar Conference Center on the Monterey Peninsula.
michelew

Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:20 pm

tjwatson10167 wrote:
Thanks Michelle,

Great novel there. So wish I could have gotten to know you a bit better at IGC. Thanks for your encouraging words. Hope to see you and play some music with you sooner...than later.

Thanks,

Ted
Ted, I'd love to join you all again. And to hear more of that great voice of yours, hopefully singing. :)

dekotaj

Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:47 pm

BRAVO Sis!!!

So glad you had such a great time. Cant wait to start seeing some of the opening mic nights performances you folks did.

I would have loved to be in the last picture with all the boys.I play a mean air guitar. :laugh: :laugh:

xo xo sis
Kev

TGNesh

Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:54 am

It was really awesome to read your rave/novel Shel, thanks so much for taking the time to write it all down!

We can and will use all the feedback we can get. I'm so glad that you've enjoyed camp as much as you did. Yes, saying goodbye is not much fun... :( Especially since we don't know when we'll meet again..

I'm also glad that we managed to spend some great times both before and after camp, it was much fun!!! :cheer:

Thanks again my dear friend, you helped me out enormously in several ways! :kiss:

Ness

dottmcse85630

Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:30 am

Hey fellow campers I just wanted to post a nice reminder from 2016 IGC.
Remember the great coffee from the camp cafeteria? Mmmmmm! :laugh:

Just thought of that coffee while drinking my Seattle's Best.

Dennis

fjeanmur

Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:48 pm

dottmcse85630 wrote:
Hey fellow campers I just wanted to post a nice reminder from 2016 IGC.
Remember the great coffee from the camp cafeteria? Mmmmmm! :laugh:

Just thought of that coffee while drinking my Seattle's Best.

Dennis
Oh boy , Dennis, you had to remind me! The first sip, I though, oh, God, no more. Then I got desperate. I was drinking that stuff throughout the week. The coffee was a small sacrifice for the great time we had. I'd do it all over again!

familyman4

Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:25 am

The life saver for coffee was that our room had a coffee maker and 2 of us brought plenty of coffee. It was a good thing because sleep wasn't readily available...

And Dennis, bring some of that Seattle's Best with you next year. We will help you get rid of it. ;)

Bart

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic