IGC 2017 Review #1 with Neil, Vanessa, Corina & Lynn

This is the place for the details on our camps. The fifth annual one will run August 21 - 25, 2017 at the Asilomar Conference Center on the Monterey Peninsula.
TGNeil

Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:17 am

Hi Gang,

We wrapped up IGC 2017 on Friday, August 25. The next morning I sat down with Vanessa, Corina and Lynn. Camp was a spectacular success at the Asilomar Conference Grounds on the Monterey peninsula. More to come with others soon, and I hope you enjoy our thoughts after about a 24-hour recovery.

Neil

michelew

Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:27 pm

Sounds like you all had a blast! Fantastic. It was great seeing you all recounting the fun. I would have loved to have joined you. For now I'll just look forward to more videos from you funsters. :)

Hello!

Shel

neverfoundthetime

Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:03 pm

Great video review of camp, you guys were beaming out the camp energy still. I was fed many sneak views of what was happening and I know it was a major blast for all.
Well done TG once again!

7645slug

Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:07 pm

Hey everyone,

I had a wonderful time at camp as well, and yes, singing "I Got You Babe" with Lynn was very special indeed. Looking forward to next year's camp already, and a few after that as well.

--tom

spinland

Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:09 am

Great recap, it was fun listening in. Cool shades, too! ;)

Mark

thereshopeyet

Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:30 pm

You guys had a great time !

I think you need to upload the video again as the eclipse got in the way !!!

:ohmy:

suziko

Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:03 pm

Ha! Loved seeing you all in the eclipse glasses!! Ness, I was pretty sure you weren’t all that excited about the eclipse when we gave you a pair of glasses, so I’m glad to hear that it exceeded your expectations! I only listened to the first 5 minutes of the recap, but I’m going to try to get back to it later. Sounds like a great time was had by all once again!

TGNesh

Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:34 pm

Haha, you actually thought so? :laugh:

I guess i wasn't not into it, just didn't really believe that i would actually see such a thing :dry:. But yes, it was spectacular and breathtaking!! Certainly one of the several highlights of my trip.

Thank you for the glasses, they sure did the trick for me! ;) :kiss:

Ness

suziko wrote:
Ha! Loved seeing you all in the eclipse glasses!! Ness, I was pretty sure you weren’t all that excited about the eclipse when we gave you a pair of glasses, so I’m glad to hear that it exceeded your expectations! I only listened to the first 5 minutes of the recap, but I’m going to try to get back to it later. Sounds like a great time was had by all once again!

pfiske

Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:08 pm

Really enjoyed watching the IGC 2017 review. Felt like I was instantly back there at camp. Thanks for providing the opportunity to work really hard all year on my guitar studies but seeing it pay off at camp. The collaborations with other campers were an education themselves and so much fun all under the watchful eye of the expert staff. I don't know that a price could be offered for what I got out of camp. Wait until next year......

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic