IGC 2017 - The Missing Performances From Rebecca & Lizzie

This is the place for the details on our camps. The fifth annual one will run August 21 - 25, 2017 at the Asilomar Conference Center on the Monterey Peninsula.
TGNeil

Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:14 pm

Hi Gang,

Some of the personal highlights for me in previous IGCs were nights when my kids dropped in and joined in the Open Mic Nights. This year the girls could not get down to Asilomar but did join in a small house concert we had on Saturday, August 26, just after camp. Our friend Keola Beamer recorded this version with Raiatea Helm a few years back and it inspired my daughters to work on it for camp. Rebecca followed it with a solo from her current favorite band, Common Kings, a Hawaiian reggae band. The song is Take Her.

Neil

sandysue

Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:37 pm

Awesome performances Rebecca and Lizzie. I was lucky enough to be there for the live show. :)

Sandy

thereshopeyet

Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:31 pm

Rebecca and Lizzie

That was terrific.

Here's one for both of you and the folk of Texas.

Dermot

auntlynnie

Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:45 pm

Clap clap clap clap Clap clap clap clap Clap clap clap clap
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Loved it!
Lynn

neverfoundthetime

Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:50 pm

That was wonderful Rebecca and Lizzy! Nicely done indeed. wish I could have been there live :)

I have now heard all the Hogans sing sing :) could it be Lizzie is the secret family singing diva?

tombo1230

Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:32 am

Well done ladies!

Tom N.

BobR

Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:35 am

Rebecca and Lizzie,

I enjoyed these very much. :) :)

Bob

TGNesh

Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:16 am

I have to say that this was a very spontaneous and incredible, personal and special evening.

Picture a little group of friends and family (I count 11) all around on this big couch (which fits 8 people :laugh: ) and little sofa's. Simply enjoying each other's playing and singing, along with a nice glass of wine ;) .

It was awesome for the Hogan daughters to be able to perform their song afterall and we were all lucky to see it up close and personal.

I had the chance to play some too, which i actually found way more nerve wrecking than playing in front of a whole bunch of people, that i might not even know.

It was all good of course and we had a lovely evening all together.

I've said it several times before, but being part of the Hogan family and household for a while in summer is always very special to me and i've once again enjoyed it immensely.

All my love goes out to Nani ('Mama Hogan') and Neil ('Dad')...

Ness

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic