IGC 2017 Mini-Set with Jeff, John J. & Dan

TG started our International Guitar Camp in 2013 and now are hosting two each year, our Spring Camp at the end of April and our Fall Camp in early September.
TGNeil

Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:03 pm

Hi Gang,

A new addition to our IGC agenda this year was the Mini-Sets done in the late afternoon. This was designed to give some of the group a chance to play more than the one song they could do at the evening Open Mic, where we hoped to give everyone a chance to play something. Here we have the Tuesday afternoon set with a couple of our accomplished songwriters, John J. and Dan, along with 5-time IGCer Jeff playing along with them and offering up a few songs of his own. There are a few audio glitches that were beyond our capabilities to fix, unfortunately.

Neil

sandysue

Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:40 pm

Jeff, John, and Dan

I was there at IGC this year to hear your stories about your careers in music including writing your own original songs and how it all began for each of you. I loved hearing each of you perform the songs that you love and some of the ones you have written. I loved your performances. Thank you for sharing. :)

Sandy

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic