Thanks for making me feel so welcome at ICG2017

This is the place for the details on our camps. The fifth annual one will run August 21 - 25, 2017 at the Asilomar Conference Center on the Monterey Peninsula.
elennon

Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:06 am

I meant to drop a note of thanks to everyone before now but had to make an unexpected trip right after I got home from IGC last week.

I tried to catch as many of you as I could the last day to say farewell and thank you for your great companionship and support but I missed a few of you. I felt very much part of the gang even as a first timer. I had a great time and even learned some stuff also :-) I will be back in 2018 for sure.

Eric

auntlynnie

Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:10 am

Eric,
It was great meeting you and hearing all your performances!
Glad you had a good time!
Lynn

sandysue

Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:21 am

hi Eric

It was so fun meeting you and hanging out with you some at IGC this year. You have a great sense of humor and had us all smiling and laughing. we all really enjoyed watching you perform at the open mic's. I'm so glad you're planning to come to IGC 2018 for some more fun. Meanwhile, please come hang out with us here on the forum this next year and post some of your videos, and let us know what you're working on this year. :)

Sandy

fjeanmur

Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:30 am

Hi Eric--

It was great to have you with us this year. You jumped right in and became one of us very quickly. Hope we hear from you frequently. I don't know . . . Do you think "500 Miles" will work next year?

elennon

Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:51 pm

Hi Felicia --look forward to doing 500 miles with you next year !

wiley

Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:13 am

TGNesh

Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:00 am

Eric, as I'm sure you know, I am absolutely thrilled that you've had such a good time at IGC! :cheer:

I thought you would, but hey you never know. :laugh:

As for IGC 2018, we got a whole year ahead of us to get to anything you might fancy to play then. I'll be looking forward to do so and to attend next years camp together again. Awesome!!

Ness

elennon wrote:
I meant to drop a note of thanks to everyone before now but had to make an unexpected trip right after I got home from IGC last week.

I tried to catch as many of you as I could the last day to say farewell and thank you for your great companionship and support but I missed a few of you. I felt very much part of the gang even as a first timer. I had a great time and even learned some stuff also :-) I will be back in 2018 for sure.

Eric

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic