IGC 2017 - Vanessa & Friends at the Hogan House Concert

This is the place for the details on our camps. The fifth annual one will run August 21 - 25, 2017 at the Asilomar Conference Center on the Monterey Peninsula.
TGNeil

Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:08 pm

Hi Gang,

As we wound down from IGC 2017 a few of us spent some time playing songs in the living room at TG Central on Saturday, August 26. Here are the songs Vanessa played, starting with a solo, then some with Rebecca and Corina.

Neil

jayswett

Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:01 pm

If I needed you gave me goosebumps. Just sensational.

TGNesh

Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:44 am

Many thanks Jay! The song is quite special to both Corina and me, such a beautiful 3-chord pearl...

jayswett wrote:
If I needed you gave me goosebumps. Just sensational.

thereshopeyet

Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:56 pm

Great videos.
You bring harmony to the world !
Thanks for sharing.

:)

familyman4

Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:31 pm

So beautiful!!!!

I said these words at IGC to each of you fine ladies but they are worth repeating....

Vanessa - Your play your guitar with such passion and attention to detail that it simply is remarkable! It is one thing to play the notes, it is another to bring your songs to life, with their own character and spirit that just floats in the air so beautifully. Truly amazing!

Corina - You have the voice of an angel! I love to hear you sing alone & with other people as well. Your ear for music is fantastic and you also bring such charisma to the songs you sing. I think that your voice is a direct reflection of your inner self. You are such a kind and respectful person on the inside and that comes out in your music!

Rebecca - Always nice to hear you sing. I enjoyed your songs that were posted here and on there own thread after camp! We missed you at IGC this year! Maybe next year the timing of the event will work out better....

All the best!
Bart

TGNesh

Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:03 pm

Ah my dear friend, you're the kindest....such beautiful and lovely comments :blush: ...can't do them justice. But I'm sure you know, that i appreciate them, even more than you already know. ;) :cheer:

Thank you, thank you very much! :kiss:

Ness

familyman4 wrote:
So beautiful!!!!

I said these words at IGC to each of you fine ladies but they are worth repeating....

Vanessa - Your play your guitar with such passion and attention to detail that it simply is remarkable! It is one thing to play the notes, it is another to bring your songs to life, with their own character and spirit that just floats in the air so beautifully. Truly amazing!

Corina - You have the voice of an angel! I love to hear you sing alone & with other people as well. Your ear for music is fantastic and you also bring such charisma to the songs you sing. I think that your voice is a direct reflection of your inner self. You are such a kind and respectful person on the inside and that comes out in your music!

Rebecca - Always nice to hear you sing. I enjoyed your songs that were posted here and on there own thread after camp! We missed you at IGC this year! Maybe next year the timing of the event will work out better....

All the best!
Bart

TGNesh

Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:05 pm

'Harmony to the world', I like that! :)

Many thanks Dermot! The evening was a special one, intimate, personal, musical and just lovely all around. I'm glad you enjoyed it too, even though it was through video obviously. ;)

Ness

thereshopeyet wrote:
Great videos.
You bring harmony to the world !
Thanks for sharing.

:)

michelew

Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:42 am

Ness and Corina,

WOW! You two fit hand in glove. Hearing you perform together ... well you both shoot straight for the heart.

Gorgeous....

Shel

Xoxoxo

Craig

Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:38 pm

You two are great individually and awesome together! And Vanessa, your guitar sounds incredible!

Happy I was able to view these!

Craig

TGNesh

Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:59 am

Hey Shel and Craig, you both are the sweetest!! :kiss:

'Make it fit' is the highest priority on my list when playing or performing, no matter if I'm by myself or with others. It's the best advice my dad gave me as a kid.

In other words, i always love to hear when it works out! :cheer: :)

Glad you like my guitar too! I absolutely LOVE it. The sound is just incredible and i'm glad that it comes across that way on video too. In my most recent lesson (Daydreamer), I can surely hear the difference, the projection is just amazing! :ohmy:

Thanks so much my friends, big hug to the both of you!

Ness

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic