IGC 2017 Mini-Set with Jeff, John J. & Dan

This is the place for the details on our camps. The fifth annual one will run August 21 - 25, 2017 at the Asilomar Conference Center on the Monterey Peninsula.
TGNeil

Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:03 pm

Hi Gang,

A new addition to our IGC agenda this year was the Mini-Sets done in the late afternoon. This was designed to give some of the group a chance to play more than the one song they could do at the evening Open Mic, where we hoped to give everyone a chance to play something. Here we have the Tuesday afternoon set with a couple of our accomplished songwriters, John J. and Dan, along with 5-time IGCer Jeff playing along with them and offering up a few songs of his own. There are a few audio glitches that were beyond our capabilities to fix, unfortunately.

Neil

sandysue

Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:40 pm

Jeff, John, and Dan

I was there at IGC this year to hear your stories about your careers in music including writing your own original songs and how it all began for each of you. I loved hearing each of you perform the songs that you love and some of the ones you have written. I loved your performances. Thank you for sharing. :)

Sandy

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic