IGC 2018 Wrap Up with Neil & Vanessa

This is the place for the details on our camps. The fifth annual one will run August 21 - 25, 2017 at the Asilomar Conference Center on the Monterey Peninsula.
TGNeil

Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:12 pm

HI Gang,

Due to a few circumstances beyond my control Vanessa and I did not have a chance to talk about our camps until more than a week later, just before she left for SFO heading home. Here you go-

Neil

michelew

Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:46 am

I thoroughly enjoyed that recap; it was inspiring to be sure.Though re camp ... well I would also have to pick up the guitar and actually play it too... other things keep jumping the queue.

Loved the noodling. You really do have the beginnings of a cool and laid back road trip song there... I look forward to hearing where the inspiring influences of Dave N take you Ness.

Thanks and hello!

M

willem

Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:51 am

Vanessa your song could be a very happy song

B) postman :laugh: :P

sandysue

Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:03 am

Hi Michele. It’s so great to hear from you on the forum again. You’ve been so quiet lately. I’ve really missed you. Of course IGC was great fun again as usual. Wonderful teachers and fellow campers alike. They are all just great people. Hope some day to see you at IGC again. I’ll cross my fingers. :)

Sandy

michelew

Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:55 pm

Hi Sandy. You’re so sweet. I miss you too and I look forward to the day when I can again join you at camp.

Don’t worry I’m bound to post an impossible question again soon. :woohoo: B)

You know where to find me if you’ve got a great idea for a collab. :)

Talk to you later sweet woman.

Shel
X

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic