Bill Withers - Lovely Day (Fingerstyle)

If you know of a song that you think would make a good lesson, here is the place to bring it up. As of May, 2015 we have over 800 song lessons but are always on the lookout for more. Be sure to point out what about the song makes it a good candidate, unique or unusual, a particular part that interests you, or just that you think a bunch of members would enjoy it. An embedded video would be helpful as well.
gjzargo

Sat May 07, 2016 2:39 pm

This finger-style cover is absolutely inspirational and I need to learn it xD

dtaylor

Sat May 07, 2016 7:28 pm

Not telling you what to do, but Adam Rafferty is an online guitar tutor, so probably not best to be posting advertising for him at this site, just saying.

thereshopeyet

Sun May 08, 2016 7:36 am

If it's an advert maybe some of his custom will arrive at Totally Guitars and stay !

Welcome Folks.

Link - Introduce Yourself Here.

Free Lessons Here

Join The Target Program

Home and Meet Neil Here

Just a thought

:ohmy: Image

gjzargo

Tue May 10, 2016 4:05 pm

dtaylor wrote:
Not telling you what to do, but Adam Rafferty is an online guitar tutor, so probably not best to be posting advertising for him at this site, just saying.
I wasn't aware, I mean it doesn't have to be note for note but a tutorial for this song would be awesome.

thereshopeyet

Tue May 10, 2016 5:03 pm

Hello gjzargo

Hey, you would be the first :dry: to accidentally advertise :S :blush: .

Lovely Day is a great song.
I see your a fresh boarder.
Did you know you can Recommend a Lesson if you join the target program.
There is no time scale in which a lesson is put together as it's based on members votes.
That said sometimes the powers that be :dry: surprise!

I've entered Lovely Day (Fingerstyle) in Recommend a lessons section and given it it's first vote for you.
Maybe you could join and give it a second and cross your fingers, but remember there's no guarantee.

TheresHopeYet

:ohmy:

unclewalt

Wed May 11, 2016 6:39 pm

dtaylor

Wed May 11, 2016 11:32 pm

You make a good point Unclewalt, I got my fingers burned by mentioning the existence of other places where learning guitar is possibe, but if it's not a problem with this site, I should have kept my trap shut. I too like the song, and some of his other arrangements.

thereshopeyet

Thu May 12, 2016 2:35 am

Dean Wrote:
You make a good point Unclewalt, I got my fingers burned by mentioning the existence of other places where learning guitar is possible, but if it's not a problem with this site, I should have kept my trap shut. I too like the song, and some of his other arrangements.
Dean it's not in your imagination, advertising has been poo poo'd by the powers many times.
It's all in the forums somewhere .... boring boring.... !!

Uncle Walt has a good point..... or should it be Great Granddad ( with words of wisdom )... less other stuff.... I'll drop the pictures and humor :dry: :ohmy:

Why do I continue to pay Totally Guitars Target Program Subscription.
Because it's unique and chronologically the second place I came to and have learn't most from.
The third place is fun too ! Treason :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Dermot

:ohmy:

unclewalt

Thu May 12, 2016 10:04 pm

davidrfinn99165

Fri May 13, 2016 1:46 am

I certainly loved the arrangement of Lovely Day in the video.

In terms of value, I'd pay good money not to have watch that level of face-gurning again anytime soon.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic