request jesus joy of man's desire

If you know of a song that you think would make a good lesson, here is the place to bring it up. As of May, 2015 we have over 800 song lessons but are always on the lookout for more. Be sure to point out what about the song makes it a good candidate, unique or unusual, a particular part that interests you, or just that you think a bunch of members would enjoy it. An embedded video would be helpful as well.
1matthew

Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:07 pm

you played a couple of bars in your weekly update.. but don't teach it. How could you!

dtaylor

Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:54 pm

michelew

Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:30 pm

IMatthew,

If you haven’t found it yet, I suggest you take a wander through the TG library, or the Lolly shop as I call it; perhaps you’d call it a Candy store. :) I’ve been with TG for a long time and I’m still surprised every time I look in there; so many great lessons that I’ve forgotten just what’s on offer.

An easy way to enter the library is via the green ‘master menu” button on the left of the screen. You can also search for lessons with the search feature.

Have a look. I’m sure’ll you find many more lessons that you’ll be tempted by. The challenge will then be... which one do I focus on?

Good luck

Michele

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic