You Don't Have to Cry by Crosby, Stills & Nash

If you know of a song that you think would make a good lesson, here is the place to bring it up. As of May, 2015 we have over 800 song lessons but are always on the lookout for more. Be sure to point out what about the song makes it a good candidate, unique or unusual, a particular part that interests you, or just that you think a bunch of members would enjoy it. An embedded video would be helpful as well.
poeogau78186

Mon Dec 12, 2022 8:52 pm

My ear worm for the last few days has been You Don't Have to Cry by Crosby, Stills & Nash. Think it would make a great lesson. Thanks! Bob

TGNeil

Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:29 pm

When I saw this I thought there must be a lesson on You Don't Have To Cry. Obviously, I was mistaken. I'll see what I can do to remedy that soon. I might need to be reminded again in January though.

Neil

mntwsgton63343

Thu Apr 06, 2023 7:39 pm

Hi Neil. Love your lessons. Thank you for your hard work! Don’t forget to do a lesson on “You don’t have to cry”. I looked all over the internet for a lesson on that and was surprised not to see anything out there on such an iconic song. That’s the song that started CSN. Also would like to see more Dan Fogelberg lessons like The Reach, Forefathers, scarecrows dream. I listing all the DF gems that aren’t as popular as Leader of the band etc. There are already lessons on those DF hit songs out there.
Anyway Thanks and Be well! Dennis

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic