The Wind - Circus Maximus

If you know of a song that you think would make a good lesson, here is the place to bring it up. As of May, 2015 we have over 800 song lessons but are always on the lookout for more. Be sure to point out what about the song makes it a good candidate, unique or unusual, a particular part that interests you, or just that you think a bunch of members would enjoy it. An embedded video would be helpful as well.
Elton John

Tue Apr 25, 2023 3:58 am

Hi all!
In the spirit of White Bird and Wooden Ships, I was wondering if there was any interest in doing a lesson on the late night FM classic The Wind by Circus Maximus? Bob Bruno, it's writer, posted an out-of-focus acoustic cover on YouTube a couple of years back. No one has posted a lesson, let alone a cover, of this beauty on the net yet. I think it would lend itself beautifully to being fully fleshed out for one guitar on our site.

TGNeil

Tue Apr 25, 2023 12:44 pm

Hi,

I was messing with this a while ago, and the blurry video was very helpful. I think I even played a bit of it on a Weekly Update. I will get it back on the radar and list.

Thanks!

Neil

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic