John Lennon's Imagine

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
willem

Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:02 pm

A quick note to let you know about a new lesson under construction. A little while ago one of my students wanted to work on an intermediate arrangement of John Lennon’s Imagine. We worked out a nice little version that I thought many of you would like to play. I have only finished the split-screen segment of a play through but I figured I could leak it to all of our viewers while I work on the TARGET lesson. The complete lesson will include much of the usual stuff but particularly some commentary on passages that are a bit deceiving and confusing.

In the meantime, I’ve attached the TAB and I’d love a little feedback on the tune, including any mistakes or omissions you might find! It is in the Video section under the TARGET Previews category. Here’s a link to Imagine.

Neil[video type=youtube]dEuomr_ygvo[/video]

greyskies

Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:17 pm

Neil
Can't seem to get link to imagine preview working. I would like to check it out. I saw Bob Weir and Mickey play it as a encore at a Fundraiser for Senator Boxer and I would like to give it a try. Besides link to preview, please continue full development
thanks
Brad

TGJIM

Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:42 pm

Hi,

Here is the preview link: http://www.totallyguitars.com/classic-a ... olo-guitar I just checked and seems to be working fine now.

Full TARGET lesson will be up within 24 hours.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic