TARGET Shorts Added: Here Comes The Sun, Harvest

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
BobR

Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:09 am

I will occasionally be posting lessons for our TARGET members in a slightly different format to get most of the useful information about a song to you in a simpler format. The first of these is a fingerpicking arrangement of Here Comes The Sun and is up now in the TARGET Section under the Beatles.

I hope to have another one up later today on Neil Young's Harvest. This is a good strumming song for beginners, although it does include a Bm (bar chord!). We will be talking about both of these on tomorrow's episode of TG Live.

Stay tuned and in touch,

Neil

[video type=youtube]Fx5EyroB0JA[/video]

[video type=youtube]xSliidR3Coc[/video]

BigBear

Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:54 pm

Neil- could I request a TARGET short of John Barleycorn? Actually, just finish/post the tab that you mention in the YouTube video.

I love the song and that type of picking.

Thanks!

Rick

rcsnydley

Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:01 pm

I love that song and would like to see a tab on it also.

Keep Playing
Ric

roadrunner73

Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:06 pm

Hey all

If you have a lesson request...please post it under the forum category lesson requests so it doesn't get lost or buried and were not looking at threads that start down one path and just end up being a long list of wishes., that would help a lot..

We have a song request and vote feature coming to replace that forum category soon but until then lest aggregate them their

Cheers

AndyT

Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:21 pm

I'm looking for Locomotive Breath that you said we could get tabs and lessons for here in a YouTube video. Any idea on when it will be ready?

AndyT

Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:23 pm

Oops.. Sorry Matt. Missed your post.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic