Hotel California

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
mwortman

Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:37 pm

I went back over this lesson because I was having a little trouble with the no capo version on the Rhythm. I tried the Capo on the second fret and was able to play it alot easier.

This lesson on Hotel California is really good and I like it because Neil always gives you a campfire version to play, not everybody is advanced. The Campfire version sounds great. I love all of Neil's way of teaching guitar, I'm really starting to see small improvements in my skills slowly, you don't see them daily but over time.

Thanks Neil
Marty

BigBear

Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:43 pm

mwortman wrote:
I went back over this lesson because I was having a little trouble with the no capo version on the Rhythm. I tried the Capo on the second fret and was able to play it alot easier.

This lesson on Hotel California is really good and I like it because Neil always gives you a campfire version to play, not everybody is advanced. The Campfire version sounds great. I love all of Neil's way of teaching guitar, I'm really starting to see small improvements in my skills slowly, you don't see them daily but over time.

Thanks Neil
Marty

Marty- I think many of us are right there with you! Do you find that because you like the songs and Neil's teaching you are practicing and playing more? I sure am. I can't wiat to get home from work and start playing again. Neil has certainly got my guitar juices flowing again and I'm having a blast learning all these old songs I never thought I'd be able to play. Neil has put the joy back into guitar for me! Maybe I just needed a little push! :cheer:

Chasplaya

Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:09 pm

mwortman wrote:

Thanks Neil
Marty
I think the work that went into Neils lesson here surpasses anything imaginable. The choices he gives just make it a pleasure. Neils way of teaching does seem to work well for most.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic