How about some Bob Seger

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
Music Junkie

Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:52 pm

tovo wrote:
Never heard of Kilkenny!!!! MJ that's so sad mate. :( Anyway, back on topic, loving the Bob Seger "Still the Same" lesson. Nice work.
Off Topic: Kilkenny - Now that I have heard of it, and it is obvious that you and Chas are fans, I will make a point to look for it at Bevmo next time I am there.

On Topic: I have a great book of Bob Seger songs. The "Still the Same" in there is very close to what Neil shot, so I am feeling pretty good about the rest of the stuff in the book now.

Thanks Neil, it is a great lesson on a great song!

MJ

:)

neverfoundthetime

Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:14 pm

Before today I'd only ever heard Against The Wind by Bob Seger.... now I can already play Still the Same and I really like it... nice one Neil!

AcousticAl

Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:51 pm

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Before today I'd only ever heard Against The Wind by Bob Seger.... now I can already play Still the Same and I really like it... nice one Neil!

For Chris-- as you've only ever heard of one Seger tune before, I humbly submit these for your perusal:

Night Moves

Turn the Page

Fire Lake

Like a Rock

Katmandu

This is only a short list- he's got a lot that could be tg material imho. Let me know what you think.

neverfoundthetime

Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:18 pm

Oh great stuff Al! I think I've heard Night Moves before but Katmandu not... that really rocks! Man have we been short changed over here... you NEVER hear Bob Seger.

AndyT

Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:32 pm

I put a request for Katmandu. Its pretty basic but man does it rock! Lots of fun!

suziko

Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:03 pm

"Katmandu" always makes me think of that movie "Mask".

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic